Half moon

Makke

I really enjoyed the tones you're getting out of that strat. Interesting bass line too. I'd consider pulling the bass levels down just a bit. Shifting to a very subjective, my-opinion-only kind of vibe, I noticed that you've panned drums right and bass left, which is something that was done a lot in the past, but not so much anymore. You might consider centering bass and drums and panning the guitars a bit to create space.

Very nice piece overall.

Kevin

• Like 1

On 2/20/2022 at 6:41 PM, Kevin Walsh said:

I really enjoyed the tones you're getting out of that strat. Interesting bass line too. I'd consider pulling the bass levels down just a bit. Shifting to a very subjective, my-opinion-only kind of vibe, I noticed that you've panned drums right and bass left, which is something that was done a lot in the past, but not so much anymore. You might consider centering bass and drums and panning the guitars a bit to create space.

Very nice piece overall.

Kevin

Thanks for the feedback and tips.

Makke

On 2/21/2022 at 11:36 PM, Larry T. said:

well done Makke....i think you created a new genre called "jazz surf"!!!!....the jazz chords arrangement is great and the lead lines you play compliment them to create a unified piece of music that is very enjoyable to listen to 🎸🥁🎹🎵

Thanks for the listening and nice feedback, Larry

Greetings … Makke

This is one of those songs that stick with you for a while, mainly because of the catchy melodic bits.
Really liking the phrase around 1:35 - in fact I can't get it out of my head. Probably gonna have to steal it from you Makke. 😁
-Bjorn

• Like 1