PSP Xenon Mastering Limiter Plugin

cclarry

VST3 already available! (plus license moved to ilok)

PSP Xenon
Version History

**** 1.6.0 ****
03 FEB 2022

BUG FIXES:
1. Minor bugs fixed.

CHANGES & NEW FEATURES:
1. Added fully compatible Apple Silicon builds for the ARM architecture,
2. Added VST3 format,
3. Added GR meter support for Protools,
4. Improved AAX version of the plugin,
5. Changed licensing sytem to iLok (3 licenses per user)
6. Added new high resolution graphics for VST2.4, VST3 and AAX formats for Windows PC
7. Added new high resolution graphics and retina support for VST2.4, VST3, AAX and AU formats for macOS
8. Brand new Preset System - added sorting presets by categories; added Undo/Redo functionality; improved A/B functionality; improved save/load preset experience;
9. New graphical engine for MAC computers: overall smoothness improvement,
10. New graphical engine for MAC computers: reduced CPU drain,
11. Optimised loading times of GUI (MAC & PC),
12. Improved compatibility with latest versions of popular DAWs
13. Improved compatibility with latest Apple's OS - Monterey
14. Added new presets from professional sound engineers
15. Manual updated

23 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Moving to iLok is a BAD move on their part...

Xenon update installed. Thanks for the heads-up. Don't know how I missed that one.

I have ZERO problems with iLok soft licensing (to my PC). I have BEAUCOUP problems with the dongle. Companies like Slate that force you to use the dongle or the cloud are the problem. And I go back with iLok to the individual app Centronics printer port dongles. Only the first one in the chain ever (mostly) worked. You had to keep swapping them out, depending on the app you wanted to run. And don't get me started on A: drive key disks like Lotus 1-2-3 (the #1 reason I switched to Borland's Quattro Pro).

And a shout-out to PSP Audioware for giving me the option of NOT installing the AAX version.

Edited by John Maar

7 minutes ago, John Maar said:

Xenon update installed. Thanks for the heads-up. Don't know how I missed that one.

I have ZERO problems with iLok soft licensing (to my PC). I have BEAUCOUP problems with the dongle. Companies like Slate that force you to use the dongle or the cloud are the problem. And I go back with iLok to the individual app Centronics printer port dongles. Only the first one in the chain ever (mostly) worked. You had to keep swapping them out, depending on the app you wanted to run. And don't get me started on A: drive key disks like Lotus 1-2-3 (the #1 reason I switched to Borland's Quattro Pro).

And a shout-out to PSP Audioware for giving me the option of NOT installing the AAX version.

I don't mind iLok at all...I've used one since Pro Tools 8....but most think it's Satan reincarnate

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Walter Cruz said:

VST3 already available! (plus license moved to ilok)

PSP Xenon
Version History

**** 1.6.0 ****
03 FEB 2022

That's so good to see! I knew it was going to be around that time and checked right before posting and it still wasn't up yet. Just got the email from them today and installing now 🙂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MusicMan said:

That's so good to see! I knew it was going to be around that time and checked right before posting and it still wasn't up yet. Just got the email from them today and installing now 🙂

Now waiting for MasterComp, PianoVerb (maybe never because it's free?, or maybe v1.10.1 is the updated version, but not switched to iLok) and TripleMeter to be updated.

Edited by John Maar
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, John Maar said:

Now waiting for MasterComp, PianoVerb (maybe never because it's free?, or maybe v1.10.1 is the updated version, but not switched to iLok) and TripleMeter to be updated.

Haha.. really? MasterComp is the other one I'm waiting on! Seriously underrated compressor.  I was really quite surprised when I tried that one 🙂

PianoVerb hasn't seen too much use from me, but if they update it I might give it another shot too.

• Like 1