Most of my Projects

cclarry

Most of my projects are utterly slow-moving. It would take 200 years to bring them to a successful end!

I think I have been a burden for this world since I was born! 👎  I do not wonder anymore if almost everything goes wrong in my life. But at one point you have to accept the truth! 😉

• Like 2

2 hours ago, marled said:

Most of my projects are utterly slow-moving. It would take 200 years to bring them to a successful end!

I think I have been a burden for this world since I was born! 👎  I do not wonder anymore if almost everything goes wrong in my life. But at one point you have to accept the truth! 😉

Don't feel bad. I write about 5 to 10 film cues every week. After I get about one minute of it done, I know if I'm on to something. Needless to say, I manage to keep only about 20% of my initial work to continue on. The rest goes in the trash. 😒

• Like 2

9 hours ago, OutrageProductions said:

Don't feel bad. I write about 5 to 10 film cues every week. After I get about one minute of it done, I know if I'm on to something. Needless to say, I manage to keep only about 20% of my initial work to continue on. The rest goes in the trash. 😒

That seems about right. I have a "Z files' folder with incomplete projects, idea sketches, etc. That folder has more than10 times the files than my completed projects.

Why Z files? I started with DOS and trackers. So when scrolling through a huge list of files, it was hard keeping track which song I was working on. I named the 'work in progress' files Zx (x= a number). So I could just press pagedown a couple of times to scroll all the way down and I was always at the most recent project. I kept the system when Windows became a thing.

• Like 1