Chordz Instrument track - No Sound Output

Hi,

I'm pretty new to Cakewalk Bandlab and I'm still learning. However I can't seem to troubleshoot a problem I encountered.

The problem is that with some plugins (ex.: Chordz, Drum Pro, Ripchord) I don't have any sound output. I checked all inputs and outputs as well as everything in the console menu. I will put a screenshot below.

So if I just insert the plugin as a Simple Instrument Track, nothing happens when I play on my keyboard, the green bar doesn't react when playing notes. However if I insert it as MIDI Source and First synth audio output, it registers when I press a note on my keyboard (the green bar goes up) but there isn't any sound. I've tried looking it up, but can't seem to find a solution or topic about it. 

1. Simple Instrument Track (no audio, nothing happens when playing on keyboard)

544400995_Schermopname(36).thumb.png.b2428f0b3dd6ed7864a9152d00fa7e01.png

2. MIDI Source (registering key inputs but no sound)

963541119_Schermopname(38).thumb.png.5460799db60a7f86526535e6baeda028.png

So maybe I thought it could be a bug with the plug in, or maybe something with my Driver Mode (WASAPI Shared). But I can't seem to find a solution for that either lol.
Does anybody got a fix or maybe some suggestions?

Kind regards.

Chordz by CodeFN42 is a plug-in 

that allows you to trigger full chords by playing single notes. Each trigger note is associated with a separate chord. Each chord may consist of any number of notes. Play complicated chord progressions with one finger, with a MIDI keyboard or a drum-pad, or trigger chords from single notes added in your DAW's piano roll.

However, that is all it does.

The plug-in does not make sound, only MIDI data.

To use Chordz, the plug-in must be routed to a synth.

Add another synth to the project and set its input to Chordz and when playing interactively, both Chordz and the synth must have input echo enabled.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...