IK Multimedia - SampleTron2 Update v 2.0.3

Pluto Gabo

Run IK Product Manager. New Sounds to download too...

What's New in SampleTron v2.0.3

• New "Lost String Quartet" presets and samples added
• Native Apple M1 silicon support
• Edit Panel in-app keyboard now displays which keys are active in the preset
• Fixed an issue where AU/VST/AAX plug-ins did not properly react to tempo changes
• Fixed an issue where the Zone LFO trigger mode was not always saved
• General reliability improvements

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Hi there. Does anyone else have a problem with getting the IK Product Manager to install the updates.  I see that an update is available ( orange "Update" is visible ) but when I click on it nothing happens and eventually I have to just close down the product manager. Any help gratefully received.

11 minutes ago, IainThompson said:

Hi there. Does anyone else have a problem with getting the IK Product Manager to install the updates.  I see that an update is available ( orange "Update" is visible ) but when I click on it nothing happens and eventually I have to just close down the product manager. Any help gratefully received.

Have you checked if there's something wrong with your IK downloads folder (location is in preferences)? Maybe the HD/SSD is full?

Many thanks for the quick responses. You gave me the clues I needed to sort this. I had forgotten that I used an external drive for the IK downloads ( to prevent my SSD becoming full during the group buy! ) and this wasn't still connected. Once I reconnected it, the updates worked. As ever, this forum is the business.

• Like 2