Spitfire 2022 Thunderbolt sale, 7 products included, start 02-17

Yan Filiatrault

Spitfire Audio is having their annual Thunderbolt sale. Typically this is 40% off on a number of products, and a further discount for all of them in a bundle.

Seven products are included this year.

Starts tomorrow, Feb. 17th @ 10:00 GMT

The collection link will most likely be https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/a-z/thunderbolt-collection/ 

once the sale starts.

´Thunderbolt is back. And this year we have hand picked seven of our finest libraries to include in this limited-time promotion. 
All will be revealed tomorrow...´

Edited by Yan Filiatrault
  • Like 2

I have to admit the Spitfire Solo Strings are really good.  I got them with some bundle or something a year or so ago.  Didn't think I'd be amazed, but more often than not these days they end up as my solo strings of choice.  

With credit for what I already had, getting the Chamber strings and Stratus (the two in the bundle I'm missing) seemed reasonable.  Will have to hope I can find some time to actually use them. 

Neo is pretty nice too, but the rest I'd not say are must haves.  I've yet to really find much use for either London Contemporary Orchestra Textures or Spitfire Symphonic Motions.  They are fun to play with though and could spark something.

• Like 2