90% OFF: Sektor by Initial Audio

Audio Plugin Deals

For just $14.99 (instead of $139), get Sektor by Initial Audio! Sektor is a polyphonic wavetable synth plugin with a highly intuitive user interface and a lot of customization features. 

If you like Serum, you will love Sektor! Limited time offer, don't miss out!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2
Deal Ends: June 9th

Videos

Audio Demos

Couple of notes.

1) Sektor standalone does NOT support ASIO, just Windows Audio and Direct Audio (really laggy)

2) The installation SUCKS. It places all executables, both 32-bit and 64-bit, in whichever folder you specify. This includes the VST3 file. I had to manually move the VST3 and standalone EXE and ICO files to more appropriate locations.

Re install size...

The VST2, VST3 and EXE files are 49 MB each. Note that I deleted the 32-bit versions. The expansions (Factory, et. al) show 4.24 GB of used disk space. It took a minute to find them. On my system, they're at: C:\Users\Primary\AppData\Roaming\IgniteVST\Sektor

• Thanks 4

Excellent UI. Fully MIDI mappable. The large number of factory presets, samples and multi-samples do a really good job of showing off its capabilities. Smooth-sounding so far.

I don't own Serum (but have Cthulhu), so can't compare, but it's way more fun and way easier to get into than Codex.

Seems odd not to support ASIO in the standalone version. At least I can play the VST through ASIO in Gig Performer, so no need to load a DAW.

The current version is not yet a year old, so this isn't just some corpsical software risen from the dead.

Money well spent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, John Maar said:

Excellent UI. Fully MIDI mappable. The large number of factory presets, samples and multi-samples do a really good job of showing off its capabilities. Smooth-sounding so far.

I don't own Serum (but have Cthulhu), so can't compare, but it's way more fun and way easier to get into than Codex.

Seems odd not to support ASIO in the standalone version. At least I can play the VST through ASIO in Gig Performer, so no need to load a DAW.

The current version is not yet a year old, so this isn't just some corpsical software risen from the dead.

Money well spent.

Thanks for the details. I think you just convinced me to get it.

1 hour ago, kakku said:

I know but I'm still waiting fer that one perfect vsti that makes my music just peerfect for a ridiculous price

It's the Whiplash vst--it will torture you until you've finished your composition 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m done buying new synths. Of course, buying sound libraries to those I’ve already got is a completely different thing. And, of course, updating synth bundles I’ve already bought when new versions pop up (but that goes without saying). Oh, and buying full versions when I’ve only got the limited ones that comes with CM. Ah yes, and filling obvious holes in my synth collection. Ok, and also when something comes at a price I can’t resist (but I’m proud to say that I’m always able to stand firm until the very day the deal runs out).

Call me uncompromising, but that’s just the way I am.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Canopus said:

Ok, and also when something comes at a price I can’t resist (but I’m proud to say that I’m always able to stand firm until the very day the deal runs out).

Call me uncompromising, but that's just the way I am.

So June 9th is the big day for you?

Not sure if I'm getting it, but would love to read your review. ;)

• Like 1