Audio Assault Everything for $7

cclarry

2 hours ago, Chris Jones said:

Sorry guess I missed it. What do you recommend from there, what you like? 

Well I noticed you were looking for a Standup Bass lib for Dark Jazz. That alone tells me the amp sims may not be up your alley (they're great for metal tho).

HQ-2 and FreakQ 305 are nice. Xcitr is great on "muddy" guitars if you want to brighten them up. T-Comp and MultiTransient are pretty good too. Punch is as simple as it sounds.

Better hurry though this sale may be almost over.

Also, they have frequent one day sales (typically $5) on a specific item. Once you buy one item you'll get an email from them about the one day sales.

3 hours ago, Bapu said:

I own everything because, as you'll find out I'm a VST hoarder.

Hmm well actually I'm a doom metal guitar player so maybe I'll grab an amp there for $7. Funny you're a vst hoarder, I'm the complete opposite lol I like to limit what I have as I tend to suffer from option paralysis otherwise. Like, when I had the Arturia KeyLab Mkii 61 for a second before getting rid of it, I wasn't even gonna look at the V Lab library or whatever it's called that it comes with, with its 6,500 presets lol I didn't want all that. And vintage synths are my thing too, but I've already got a bunch of the Synth Magic stuff and I'm good. I'm the type of OCD that will go through every single preset in a synth vst and store the ones I like in a folder and never go back to the Library itself except through the presets I stored (have around 600 categorized from all my synth vsts and I'm limiting myself to those), and there was no way in hell I was gonna go through 6,500 presets lol. But that's cool though because if I'm ever interested in something I can probably just ask you about it because you probably have it. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chris Jones said:

But that's cool though because if I'm ever interested in something, I can probably just ask you about it because you probably have put them all in one project

Fixed (on a death metal EDM Peruvian polka track).  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

That's not real unless its on Soundcloud.  Please tell me its on Soundcloud!!!!!!!!

To me, these days, it's not real unless it's on YouTube and he's got himself in split screen playing all the instruments, producing and mixing it too. Then it's real. 

• Like 1