Recommend me your favorite Upright Bass library for dark jazz..

I'm looking for a good upright bass sample library for dark jazz/rock soundtrack type stuff like David Lynch's "Lost Highway" etc. for Kontakt preferably, but standalone vst would be fine. Something very realistic for darker doomy jazz stuff that can be a little aggressive if I need it. I'm checking out library's from Ample Bass (read it's kind of "polite" sounding so I don't know), Orange Tree, Best Service and Vienna (I have a key) and I'm wondering what you guys are using and would recommend for something like this and in general. Thanks! 

I bought Orange tree Pear Bass - and it works pretty well. I have Ample bass as well. I think I like Orange Tree more so - but I haven't really used it in about a year, can't quite remember the details of it.  I do seem to remember that   it has some  drive to it when using higher velocities.

I'm a big fan of everything OTS, including Pear. Sounds great and is easy to use.

However, my favorite acoustic basses are in Trilian from Spectrasonics. Not only is the main upright really well-sampled, you also get three other acoustic basses in the package. All have the necessary woody airy tone, plus great slides and glissandos, the main features I look for in sampled basses, whether acoustic or electric.  The only downside, IMO, is that Trilian is clumsier to program than OTS. Another often-overlooked plus with Trilian is it can be easily integrated with Omnisphere for some interesting layering possibilities.