St. Valentine's Day. Paradoxes

Asato Maa

St. Valentine's Day. Paradoxes 🙄

I want to confess my love to one gorgeous woman!
Who is she? Famous Russian poetess Zinaida Gippius  🥰
  She lilved at the beginning of the 20th century.

I love her poetry, so imaginative, emotional, sometimes daring and shocking... Her poems are imbued with sincerity and sensuality. She wrote her poems like a prayer, and considered this the natural state of the soul of any person.

Contemporaries called Zinaida Gippius "Sataness", "real witch", "decadent Madonna" for her peculiar beauty, sharp tongue and courage.
All her life she loved Dmitry Merezhkovsky, and very keenly experienced the death of her husband.

While creating another track, I spontaneously decided to use her poem "Paradoxes " and put my voice on the music.

I tried with my voice and sound to convey the mood and contradictory states that Zinaida Gippius embodied through the words.
The composition turned out to be in ambient style, with a predominance of trance and bass pulsations.
At one point, the melody intersects in sound with the previous single "Gifts of Altai".

Interested in your opinion, friends! Share and support ❤
It was difficult to work with my own voice - I always like someone else's and staged one 😅

You can listen to the song in any online service

==> Asato Maa - Paradoxes <==

577508910_AsatoMaa-Paradoxes-SingleCover-small.thumb.png.2720f006eae09825c558350a206cdc47.png

Edited by Asato Maa
  • Like 1

Hi - I did try to listen to this but I could only get Boom to play and this was only for a few seconds - this really might be my problem as I am in the Caribbean - i did try Spotify and even though all my music is on Spotify (which is a good or a very bad thing depending on one's view🤪)  Spotify would not let me listen to this.

the bit I heard I liked

Cheers

Nigel

• Like 1