🔒The CH is deaf, Long Live The CH

Sheens

5 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

There is a line in the sand ...

... but Ken cares not for it 😆

Oh Yeah ! Today is Valentines Day !  Romance and affection just oozes from every cell and pore of my smoking hot sexy body 😜

I'm gonna buy that lady a box of chocolates. Send her movie tickets w a card and get her a box of extra large Q tips for her earpiece  . 

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 2

OK , I decided to ditch grandma. . I'm happy I did that. This girl seemed pretty happy to get my Valentines day card .

Kenny

PS . I don't have too much longer to live so I sold off all my guitars and put my whole life savings in the Valentines Day card envelope .

Edited by kennywtelejazz

31 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

PS . I don't have too much longer to live so I sold off all my guitars and put my whole life savings in the Valentines Day card envelope .

*Pfft!!!*

Like we're going to believe that!

(Nobody's buying anything right now so I know you didn't sell any guitars! 😜 )

1 hour ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Kenny

1 hour ago, craigb said:

*Pfft!!!*

Like we're going to believe that!

(Nobody's buying anything right now so I know you didn't sell any guitars! 😜 )

OK you got me ....

I couldn't sell any of what gear I do have .  Your right ...no takers ...Guess  I'm Busted once again for telling fibs  🤪...

Alright , I might as well come clean .Since I had no money to put in the card  I used a sheet of yellow note paper that I carefully trimmed the binding hole ends and wrote her a truthful short note professing my desire to take her out picnicking on a starlit evening as our first date . I told her that we could have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as appetizers and the main course of our starlit night  picnic would be Ramen Beef flavored noodles with some added Walmart spicy beef jerky .

Yeah , I know I really put myself out there by reaching out to her so boldly and by being all vulnerable  since I do not know her personally ...

I was holding out hope for a couple of days ,  that is until I took my dog Milo out earlier  ..After checking my mail  I saw that my Valentines Day card was returned back to me unopened by the post office  .

Oh well there's always next year .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

19 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Valentines Day is finally here and I'm starting to feel a little desperate .  If she comes with knee pads I may be interested .:P

Kenny

3 hours ago, RobertWS said:

Knee pads for you to wear?

Yuck  A Doodles  Man ! spit.gif  No Ken Do ! :P

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

15 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

Kenny does 👍

He admires their skill at er ........... um ............... 'lip-reading' *  9_9

*   Especially if they bring their own knee-pads ☺️

rotflmao.gifrotflmao.gifrotflmao.gifThat was Super Funny Steve ! You made my knight with that one ! 😄

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Thanks 1

Has anyone seen my knee pads ?

3jOrfdf.jpg

Yes I have . I 'm using them right now and I will be done using them in about an hour .

CLUs7IB.jpg

Baaaadddd Kenny for posting that OH !  Baaadd Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1