Time Space is AWOL

cclarry

17 minutes ago, Paul_in_wales said:

yeah, same registered address - looks almost like grandmother is director of both, time+space is shared with son and zero-g is shared with grandson.  Whilst limited companies don't have direct responsibility to each other, a personal guarantee can still have a knock-on effect.

From what I understand, there are currently two Zero Gs. There is Zero G LTD which is a company, and the Zero G brand name under which Stefano releases his sample library.  Stefano uses the Zero G brand name but releases his libraries through Xfonic. LTD.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 1

10 hrs ago one Fakebook

To our valued customers,

It's with deep regret that we have to inform you that Time+Space will no longer be trading. The decision has not been taken lightly and is as disappointing for us as it is for you. We understand that some people will be negatively affected by this decision and we ask for your patience while we work through this difficult process.

We'd like to say a big thank you for all your support over the years - particularly those of you who have been with us since the early days, your loyalty has been hugely appreciated.

T+S Team

• Sad 3

38 minutes ago, cclarry said:

10 hrs ago one Fakebook

To our valued customers,

It's with deep regret that we have to inform you that Time+Space will no longer be trading. The decision has not been taken lightly and is as disappointing for us as it is for you. We understand that some people will be negatively affected by this decision and we ask for your patience while we work through this difficult process.

We'd like to say a big thank you for all your support over the years - particularly those of you who have been with us since the early days, your loyalty has been hugely appreciated.

T+S Team

😀

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, bdickens said:

I think the business model is "loose money on every sale but make up for it in volume."

I'm in great idea... 😃

actually come to think of it, this isn't far from the truth for a working musician - composer -producer 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, locrian said:

Exactly.  That was the motivation for my post above.

Waves is fairly aggressive with their pricing which makes me wonder how much longer they can last.

When there's this much competition, that 'race-to-the bottom' pricing someone mentioned above drives companies out of business.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some serious consolidation where the big 'fish' eat the small ones.  It seems inevitable at this point (unless selling plugins is much more profitable then I think).

Maybe now's a good time to download and back-up all your serial numbers...

For example...how many different 1176 emulations are available? Quite a few. Most are pricey. But then there's the single dev's (Klanghelm) MJUC (a terrific product) that has ALWAYS cost 24 €. Who needs anything more, really? I have several myself, so I'm as guilty as the next guy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ZokZTM said:

I'm in great idea... 😃

actually come to think of it, this isn't far from the truth for a working musician - composer -producer 

...who saved a lot of money by not gigging during the pandemic. They still have their beer money in their pockets. 😋

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, John Maar said:

...who saved a lot of money by not gigging during the pandemic. They still have their beer money in their pockets. 😋

and petrol money... I don't know how about in other countries but petrol has risen significantly  in a past 6-8 months

• Like 1

22 hours ago, locrian said:

Exactly.  That was the motivation for my post above.

Waves is fairly aggressive with their pricing which makes me wonder how much longer they can last.

When there's this much competition, that 'race-to-the bottom' pricing someone mentioned above drives companies out of business.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some serious consolidation where the big 'fish' eat the small ones.  It seems inevitable at this point (unless selling plugins is much more profitable then I think).

Maybe now's a good time to download and back-up all your serial numbers...

Waves had a bad reputation with their WUP at the beginning of the century.  iLok also had a reputation for ruining hard drives back then.  Those don't die quickly. Waves also has the worst licensing model along with Steinberg,  How many people are willing to pay $200 for a  plugin with WUP?

At the same time both companies often don't have mediocre products either. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...