Time Space is AWOL

cclarry

1 hour ago, Time+Space said:

It's a very complicated process but we are indeed out of business and will no longer be trading.

Can you tell us the reason? Be as generic as you want, I'm only asking to end speculation. So, no security breach?

Zero G uk is still operating. I don't know how deeply they were connected these days but I believe they were like a sister company to each other back in 2000.

Anyone knows more about their connections (T+S and Zero G) Webpages seem to use same base... seemed to...

Edited by ZokZTM

Sad to see them go. One of my preferred resellers, maybe even the one I preferred most. And their recent postings among us were quite welcome. Great to see them provide a means for us to get to our serials and downloads, as I’m not sure I got them all (or the latest versions). 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ZokZTM said:

I don't know how deeply they were connected these days

According to CS01 statements made to gov.uk company information dated 10/9/21 and 30/1/22 respectively all the shares of both Zero G and T&S are held by the same entity, named as ZEROTIME AUDIO LTD. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Time+Space said:

Very sorry for the anonymity over the last few days. It's a very complicated process but we are indeed out of business and will no longer be trading. We have a statement on our Facebook page, but I will copy it here for everyone to read. We really appreciate the support from everyone over the years and we wish you all the best for the future. This account will not be monitored any further and will most likely be deleted in the coming weeks.

I just wanted to say a personal thank you to the Cakewalk community, since I took over late last year, you have all been very helpful and welcoming and I'll be sad to leave it all behind.

"To our valued customers,

It's with deep regret that we have to inform you that Time+Space will no longer be trading. The decision has not been taken lightly and is as disappointing for us as it is for you. We understand that some people will be negatively affected by this decision and we ask for your patience while we work through this difficult process.

We'd like to say a big thank you for all your support over the years - particularly those of you who have been with us since the early days, your loyalty has been hugely appreciated.

T+S Team"

And I SO much preferred T+S to Best Service. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, cclarry said:

They both have/had their strengths and weaknesses...

I was just sending my heart to Fleer by saying he preferred T+S. but when I think properly without the current emotions regarding the situation, yes I think Larsy is kina right here... they both had their good and bad sides... 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, paulo said:

According to CS01 statements made to gov.uk company information dated 10/9/21 and 30/1/22 respectively all the shares of both Zero G and T&S are held by the same entity, named as ZEROTIME AUDIO LTD. 

So that would mean Zero G is out... that was my own sampling library release first distributor ever! Ahh.. they are still up and seem in operation

16 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I've purchased from Thoman before at a time when they had a better price for TT MIDI packs. Timely delivery of the serial numbers.

Thomann is steadily providing better and better software deals for us here in Europe.  Very good company have been using them for all sorts of purchases in past two decades 

• Like 4