Time Space is AWOL

cclarry

38 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I saw on a Facebook page a discussion, involving Russ Hughes and he confirmed that they're permanently out of business.

That's too bad. I've done business with them for decades. RIP, Time Space. Their customer support was always super friendly. 

• Like 1

So here's some new information. After recent trouble from their cybersecurity exec;  best and brightest IT guy , and the backup admin;  good with computers -nephew , who'd been hired to patch up after him, Time+Space thought it was time to get someone to oversee their IT operations, and their headhunter found Mr. Datacenter Deleter. The reinforced IT compartment is assuring management that the site should be back up any minute now. As a continuation of the recent reforms to the company's organization and infrastructure, Time+Space is currently internally negotiating the viability of positioning The Incredible Hulk as their CEO, hoping "he would get things done and possibly take the company in new, exciting directions."

They really should’ve sent out an email with an update. As a side note, I went into slight panic mode as I had bought some bundles like SDX Value pack from them recently but eventually found the serial numbers in my junk mail. Need to make sure to account for all my serials purchased from them.

2 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I saw on a Facebook page a discussion, involving Russ Hughes and he confirmed that they're permanently out of business.

@Time+SpaceI understand times are tough these days, but if that's true, I would have to say that making an exit without any words for their loyal customers is certainly burning bridges if they ever hope to reopen some day. 😢

Just been posted on FB :

Time & Space Audio Plug-Ins

l19l3tp5nsihmargud8m1c  ·

To our valued customers,

It's with deep regret that we have to inform you that Time+Space will no longer be trading. The decision has not been taken lightly and is as disappointing for us as it is for you. We understand that some people will be negatively affected by this decision and we ask for your patience while we work through this difficult process.

We'd like to say a big thank you for all your support over the years - particularly those of you who have been with us since the early days, your loyalty has been hugely appreciated.

T+S Team

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

Very sorry for the anonymity over the last few days. It's a very complicated process but we are indeed out of business and will no longer be trading. We have a statement on our Facebook page, but I will copy it here for everyone to read. We really appreciate the support from everyone over the years and we wish you all the best for the future. This account will not be monitored any further and will most likely be deleted in the coming weeks.

I just wanted to say a personal thank you to the Cakewalk community, since I took over late last year, you have all been very helpful and welcoming and I'll be sad to leave it all behind.

"To our valued customers,

It's with deep regret that we have to inform you that Time+Space will no longer be trading. The decision has not been taken lightly and is as disappointing for us as it is for you. We understand that some people will be negatively affected by this decision and we ask for your patience while we work through this difficult process.

We'd like to say a big thank you for all your support over the years - particularly those of you who have been with us since the early days, your loyalty has been hugely appreciated.

T+S Team"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 16

I should also mention we are working on giving customers access to their accounts/serials. We are under strict guidelines for the time-being, so we are limited with what we can do. But everyone's accounts are secure and we'll create an access point to them as soon as we are able.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 11

Sorry to read this. I try to let people know when I appreciate them, and I'm glad my last correspondence with  Time+Space was telling  the support rep how helpful and friendly he was and they've always been (I needed to re-download some files for purchases that were several years prior and the support person was as nice and helpful as can be). I will miss Time+Space and want to thank them for many years of excellent service. I wish their employees the best and hope they are successful in their future endeavors. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 6

Time+Space was one of my favorite vendors.  They didn't always have the best
price, but their customer support was second to NONE!  Those guys would bend
over backwards to help!  I am deeply saddened by this development, but my 
hat is off to them for their impeccable service and support!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 10

Thanks guys for all the years, well over 20! Your customer and artist support was one of the best and friendliest!

Also thanks for being the distributor and believed in my early work back in the days!

All the best to you all for the future wherever that might lead you to!

You should be proud of yourself what you have achieved! Love from Finlandia! 

• Like 3