Time Space is AWOL

cclarry

Something is definitely not right here.  If you do a Website Redesign, it's
done offline, then, once completed, you make the switch, which is usually 
a few hours at most.  They've been down now for 4 days...that's not a redesign!
So there is obviously more to this than meets the eyes...

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

Something is definitely not right here.  If you do a Website Redesign, it's
done offline, then, once completed, you make the switch, which is usually 
a few hours at most.  They've been down now for 4 days...that's not a redesign!
So there is obviously more to this than meets the eyes...

Maybe they got JRR Shops guy to do the new website.

• Haha 12

This is why I'm hesitant to store credit card info with any retailer (related: I have a background running digital marketing, corporate websites and e-commerce at large brands prior to starting my own dot com). A LOT of ecommerce sites get hacked and data stolen every day -- I literally have had far over 100 notices of sites I transact business with having their customer info exposed  in the past year-- including more than two dozen in this business in the last year that were reported. If Time Space can't get their site back up in less than 24 hours -- and it's now been a lot longer than that -- they have serious problems. A lot of these little retailers and developers with direct sales we share links to have less than great security practices. 80% or more of the developer sites are merely WordPress / Woocommerce templates that can be created in a matter of hours. LootAudio is a prime example of a site that is so amateurish with incredibly cheesy stock photos and bad cliché copy that looks like it was stolen from Dunder Mifflin, it even surprises me.  If they put that little effort into designing their website, you can be confident that they didn't put much effort into the security and back end. I buy from them, but only using PayPal. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Bad Penguin said:

Are they virtual only, or do they have a physical presence?

Any other forums saying anything about this?

During recent TT sale, used my remaining T&S gift card and most of my Loyalty Points.

Nothing on their Twitter, Instagram or Facebook page. I really hope it is just a website redesign, but I doubt it. T&S has had good customer service in the past and I would hate to see them disappear.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 2

The T&S user account was logged in here about 30 minutes ago, but it seems they chose not to comment. I would have thought that they would be keen to put a stop to any speculation that something is amiss. Not sure what to make of that. 

• Like 3