Scaler 2 Sale!

cclarry

26 minutes ago, dubdisciple said:

You can play chords via one note. You can also lock remaining keys to scale. This feature even works when using other plugins like remidi to lock input into key.  It works very different than ezkeys. I have both and i don't even bother with ezkeys

yep i seen i had to lock that "A" in , to be able to have that , i do'nt quite understand why there's 3 parts that does basically the same .... is the chord selection method and playback is the only diff ? what's their purpuse ?

2 minutes ago, Zo said:

yep i seen i had to lock that "A" in , to be able to have that , i do'nt quite understand why there's 3 parts that does basically the same .... is the chord selection method and playback is the only diff ? what's their purpuse ?

At work so will try to answer all these in better depth later

Just now, dubdisciple said:

At work so will try to answer all these in better depth later

Thks homie no need to , i will dig in the manual , just made the purchase , seems deep , i like the pad view , good way to put in my fav chord as default template ;)

• Like 2

Guyz , as you might have noticed i'm looking for a cool HW sequencer to boost sequenced self generative idea ... 

I was wondering how for exemple from a keystep pro i could use Scaler 2 to generate chord that i will record in Keystep pro while the last triggering a synth ...

So let's say Midi channel 1 from Keystep goes triggireing Scaler , scaler midi goes back to keystep pro , my issue is to send then back this channel to a plugin ....i don't want to send scaler straight to the plugin (as usual) since my goal is to sequence those chords first ...

Any Idea ?