Scaler 2 Sale!

cclarry

Just now, tparker24 said:

Maybe it has changed since yesterday, but it seems like the $19 is for an upgrade (from Scaler 1).

The full version is on sale, but  for $49 (16% off)  ... which still seems like a good deal.

Same deal as yesterday "from" being the upgrade price and $49 if you are new customer.  These are basically the best deals they run on this program and IMO worth every penny even with some stability problems in Cakewalk (perhpas other DAWs too) just save often.

Edited by Brian Walton

Once you use this for a bit, you'll want to kick yourself for not buying it sooner.  I haven't even come close to mastering it, but it has resulted in me being able to come up with tunes I would never have been able to previously.

Edited by pbognar
grammar
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, pbognar said:

Once you use this for a bit, you'll want to kick yourself for not buying it sooner.  I haven't even come close to mastering it, but it has resulted in me being able to come up with tunes I would never would've been able to previously.

I have Xfer Cthulu and it's deep ....does scaler have arpegg and strum ?

25 minutes ago, dubdisciple said:

It has both and then some

Testing as i type , can we play chord via one notes ? i don't wnat that EZKEYS type of building bloks of chords , i want to map chords on keyboard ... is it possible ? 

1 hour ago, Zo said:

If you don't want it no more you could resale ;) 

I  can't be bothered with all that TBH and the tiny part of the optimist in me that is yet to be crushed by living in the 2020's still hopes that one day something will get tweaked and it will work without crashing all the time. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zo said:

Testing as i type , can we play chord via one notes ? i don't wnat that EZKEYS type of building bloks of chords , i want to map chords on keyboard ... is it possible ? 

You can play chords via one note. You can also lock remaining keys to scale. This feature even works when using other plugins like remidi to lock input into key.  It works very different than ezkeys. I have both and i don't even bother with ezkeys