VSTBuzz: 81% off “Evolution: Dragon” by Keepforest

VSTBuzz

keeepforest-evolution-dragon-boxart.png?

Deal: 81% off "Evolution: Dragon" by Keepforest

Value: €134
Discount: 81%
Price: €26

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com

“Evolution: Dragon” is a powerful sample based collection of sound design tools created for writing tracks in the styles of Hybrid Soundtrack and Trailer Music. The main feature of this library is easy customization, that is designed to save you time. Its powerful rhythmic sequencer allows you to make your own underscore patterns and simplify your work like never before!

This library comes in both Kontakt format patches AND also includes standalone .WAV files to drop straight into your DAW! Note: Requires the FULL Retail version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher (NOT compatible with the Free Kontakt Player).

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com!

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

There's not a lot of us that post regularly here and I admit, I'm interested in the kinds of music everyone makes. I listened to the demos and I  really can't imagine finding much use for this for the rock/folk rock/miscellaneous music I compose and record.  @cclarryyou're a rocker too, but I'm guessing maybe you do other genres and that's where this fits for you? Otherwise,  I'd be interested in the kinds of contexts people use this in beyond trailer/cinematic and game music. Are any rock musicians using it for rock? 

Edited by PavlovsCat

5 hours ago, LAGinz said:

I occasionally slice up stuff like this for intros, fills or seasoning in stuff that I’m doing (jazz, rock or free form) that is usually  fairly hard edged to start with. YMMV

What LA Said!

Our creativity is the only the limits when making music!

11 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

There's not a lot of us that post regularly here and I admit, I'm interested in the kinds of music everyone makes. I listened to the demos and I  really can't imagine finding much use for this for the rock/folk rock/miscellaneous music I compose and record.  @cclarryyou're a rocker too, but I'm guessing maybe you do other genres and that's where this fits for you? Otherwise,  I'd be interested in the kinds of contexts people use this in beyond trailer/cinematic and game music. Are any rock musicians using it for rock? 

I thought it was all about collecting.  You mean I gotta use this thing, too???????

• Haha 4