Waves free plugin

Frank

The plugin is part of the OneKnob Series and is called: FU.  The higher you turn the knob, the more non-Waves plugins it deletes from your system.

It uses advanced AI to also deregister the deleted plugins from your online accounts so you can't reinstall them.

It also comes with 50 years of WUP: Waves Uninstall Program!

I was a beta-tester and can report that it works flawlessly.  Unfortunately it also deleted my DAW, so I'm kinda screwed.  Oh well, it was free after all.

Buyer be Waves.  😱

Edited by locrian
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 16

Waves says,

"On Tuesday, Feb 15th, we’re releasing a BRAND NEW surprise for EVERYONE using samples in their music."

So, if you use samples in your music you will appreciate the new plugin.  If not, well record some sounds for samples  or download some samples and enjoy the plugin. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Doug Rintoul said:

I ain't getting it if there is no WUP, even if it is free.

Yes!!!! Stay strong my friend. A great man once sang, "All you need is WUP. WUP is all you need." Truer words were never uttered.  Next, we need to get Fleer aboard the WUP train. I think we're getting closer. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

I adamantly dislike WUP. 

That's a baby step! You started with hate, so you're moving in the right direction and slowly (very slowly, actually, a snail's pace would be monumentally faster) warming up to WUP.  I'm presently building a site that features the best deals on WUP and you can even look at past sales so you can understand how good the past WUP deals were compared to the current WUP deals. And great news, they'll be WUP merchandize like WUP mugs, WUP t-shirts, we're talking with the makers of Monopoly for a WUP version of the game. Do you have a dog , @Fleer? I just know he'd look adorable and stylish wearing this great "I love WUP" shirt that we're going to be selling. I can comp you one if you just make a pro WUP YouTube video and get 5,000 or more views. Be on the lookout for it soon, WUPtopia.com. * 

* None of this is true. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

That's a baby step! You started with hate, so you're moving in the right direction and slowly (very slowly, actually, a snail's pace would be monumentally faster) warming up to WUP.  I'm presently building a site that features the best deals on WUP and you can even look at past sales so you can understand how good the past WUP deals were compared to the current WUP deals. And great news, they'll be WUP merchandize like WUP mugs, WUP t-shirts, we're talking with the makers of Monopoly for a WUP version of the game. Do you have a dog , @Fleer? I just know he'd look adorable and stylish wearing this great "I love WUP" shirt that we're going to be selling. I can comp you one if you just make a pro WUP YouTube video and get 5,000 or more views. Be on the lookout for it soon, WUPtopia.com. * 

* None of this is true. 

Hey, PC, we just got a dog, a white samoyed growing into a huge polar bear. No WUP at the North Pole :)

• Like 2