Tracktion Memorial Day Sale

cclarry

Combine this sale with the custom bundle option to save even more - upwards of 55%combined savings!

Check out this video to learn about all of your purchase options and customer rewards.

For example, buy Waveform and MOK Waverazor synth for only $144 (regular price $278) using the custom bundle option, and also earn $10 Tracktion Cash.

SHOP DEALS

Discount code: MDAY40

Enter code during checkout.

Hurry! Sale ends Monday 5/27 at 11:59pm PDT

Edited by cclarry

I must have used traktion like 10 hours since bougth last year ... i mainly bougth it for the plugin suite and  for a synth that is now free with any novation registered hardware ... 

the update to V2 ( bioteck) isn t worth imho ....

waisted miney imho .....it s a great daw but i simply don t use it ...

3 hours ago, Zo said:

I must have used traktion like 10 hours since bougth last year ... i mainly bougth it for the plugin suite and  for a synth that is now free with any novation registered hardware ... 

the update to V2 ( bioteck) isn t worth imho ....

waisted miney imho .....it s a great daw but i simply don t use it ...

Same here with Tracktion. I just can't get into really using it.  If it were  $20 upgrade I might consider it.

Anyone use the bass line and Melody creator?  Any good?  That's the main interest for me but I use Cubase 97% of the time and have Studio One and Mixbus as well. 

Also can the autotune plug-in be used outside of Waveform?

Edited by Greg

2 hours ago, Greg said:

Anyone use the bass line and Melody creator?  Any good?  That's the main interest for me but I use Cubase 97% of the time and have Studio One and Mixbus as well. 

Also can the autotune plug-in be used outside of Waveform?

You're covered i say cubase is solid as well as S1 in that area !!

That Auto-Tune Access is very rudimentary (2 knobs with 3 settings each) and locked to Waveform as mentioned above. I did a quick test of it on a few things and it doesn't seem to do anything that MAutoPitch cannot (which is free).

Ironically, what I immediately did not like about Auto-Tune Access had nothing to do with its function, but it has a forced handshake to use (via WIBU Systems), and also forces you to allow Antares to collect usage data - it will not install without this enabled. Just installing the WIBU app created a handful of auto-starting services and registry rigamarole that isn't my cup of tea.