UVI Vintage Vault 4 - The Ultimate Vintage Synth Collection

Frank

Vintage Vault 4 - The Ultimate Vintage Synth Collection

Introductory offers available

The premier collection of authentic vintage synthesizer and drum machine sounds keeps getting better! Vintage Vault now includes 36 UVI products, 800,000+ samples and over 14,000 hand-crafted presets all created using the original hardware, 255 machines overall.

Discover more: https://uvi.net/vintage-vault-4

With Voucher 30€ the upgrade for me is about 169€.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

$299 if you have a single product (including a freebie) and $199 if you bought VV even a year ago (like me).   After this intro price it's $499 for single product or $299 for an upgrade.   🤮

If it was $99 I would upgrade. 

I guess the smart play is to wait until VV 5 or later.   I sat out three years of Arturia V Collection updates. 

Does UVI have sales on VV upgrades?

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

199 euros in the UK - and I'm with Reid on this

oddly it says "$199/199€ after February 21st, 2022" under the 199 euro pricing  ?  so the same price after the intro ...wonder if that's a misprint ?

I'm struggling to find a list of what's been added since VV3  - anybody found a list ?

EDIT

it's the ones that say "new" (doh!)

Bit  Zone

Emulation II+

Hybrid 6000

Prime 8+ (808)

Program 24

PX Memories

PX SunBox

Super-7

EDIT 2

to put some perspective on it - I paid 299 euro for VV3 so I'm not convinced 199 euro upgrade is good value - even worse value when it goes up to 299 euro

Edited by simon
  • Like 2

This was added:

A massive update to our premier vintage bundle, Vintage Vault 4 adds 8 new products: Program 24, PX Memories, Super-7, PX SunBox, Emulation II+, and the all-new Hybrid 6000, Bit Zone and Prime 8+!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I guess the smart play is to wait until VV 5 or later.  

Another smart play is to do like you said in one of your videos; for folks to first make sure you don't already have these sounds. Like, I dig the Arturia V lab for example but I'm already covered in that regard w/ all my Synth Magic stuff. So instead I dropped $175 yesterday on a laundry hamper. That's right, a $175 laundry hamper.. I didn't already have one of those. 

5 minutes ago, dee said:

199usd voucher sounds good, i do not even know it existed 🤣

That’s why I posted. Was shocked when I saw it. I think it’s because I own Program 24, PX Memories, Super-7, PX SunBox, and Emulation II+.  Good thing I clicked on see vouchers out of pure curiosity.

3 hours ago, kevin H said:

That’s why I posted. Was shocked when I saw it. I think it’s because I own Program 24, PX Memories, Super-7, PX SunBox, and Emulation II+.  Good thing I clicked on see vouchers out of pure curiosity.

for how much you going to sell it now ? 🤣

Edited by dee
  • Great Idea 1

Only 4 synths were involved in the upgrade from Vintage Vault 3 to 4 for me (came in at $49.00).

Warning, they are some huge.

Bit Zone, Hybrid 6000, PX Memories and Prime 8+ were the synths.

Bit Zone is 15GB.

Hybrid 6000 is 12GB.

PX Memories is 28GB.

Prime 8+ is tiny 154MB.