Flash Sale - Brainworx bx_XL V2

cclarry

Larry , do they open all deals at the end of the month still didn t used my vaucher and i guess all the deals were revealed so the spl vitalizer could be a great addition .

Looks like a very high class limiter. 

@Zo I was wondering the same thing. And as Larry says, I haven't seen them doing that for several months now. 

I was hoping they would do something big for Memorial Day sale..... I have saved my voucher for this reason..... to only be let down?

Damn , i kept my vaucher for nothing .... i skipped two great stuff from spl', the few stuff i don t have and wanted , because one damn thing i m beta testing lol and that doesn t seem to be released before june ....now ..

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, cclarry said:

They may still do something on Monday....it's not out of the question...

Hope level : low ...i should have giving my vaucher to Fleer ...

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Fleer said:

Send it to me, Zo, and I’ll send you kHs One!

Ahahah no need my friend i ll give to you for free , just waiting until the end , we never know lol 

also as i m selling some pa stuff i like to give for the buyer to cover its fees in case he doesnt have one .

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Oddly, PA didn't even do a Memorial Day Sale...I know
they're in Germany....but...

We didn't have a Memorial Day on Monday here in the UK - it was just our Spring Bank Holiday.

The UK equivalent is Remembrance Sunday, which is Nov 10.  I believe Germany has an equivalent (Volkstrauertag) the following week on Nov 17.

• Like 1