Cakewalk for video work

I know video production isn't Cakewalk's bread-and-butter, but since the functionality is here, I'm trying to use it to score some video work. I'm running into a couple of issues that I would like to know if they could be addressed by the team:

1. The video thumbnails do not seem to properly align with the video. They seem to be off by quite a bit, actually. It would be great if that could be tightened up.

2. Automation points seem to slide around in relation to the video sometimes. This is a harder issue to pin down, but I can set automation to match a transition in the video, then next time I open the project, it has shifted by a noticable degree. Maybe this is more an issue of the video shifting as opposed to the automation?

3. This is the big one: I would LOVE it if there was an option where I did not have to re-encode the video when I export. There should be a setting where it just takes the video AS ALREADY ENCODED and replaces the audio. There are other video encoders out there like Avidemux that can do this, and it would be a MASSIVE time saver for scoring.

Edited by Moving Air Productions