Audio clip won't update project tempo when I drag/drop on Tempo Map & AudioSnap won't Sync Project Tempo to clip either

TH

What am I doing wrong? In my dropbox link to a screen recording ( click here ) I have an 80 BPM audio click track clip in a new CW project set at the Default 120 BPM. When I drag the click track Audio Clip onto the tempo map, the bar above the tempo map turns blue while CW appears to analyze the clip. Afterwards, nothing changes in the project - not the Tempo and map, the measures still don't align, etc.  I do notice a brief label appear on the clip during the process w/ the word Melodyne. Should I assume CW launches the pre-installed run-time 30 day trial version of Melodyne to do the task? But because my Melodyne license expired (didn't pay the $99 fee) the tempo change process doesn't complete? And if that's the case, all the CW user docs state that I can use AudioSnap to Sync Project Tempo to an Audio Clip - but that doesn't happen either.  See this link of attempt to use AudioSnap ( click here )

So far, I got audiosnap to work by bouncing the clip, then I resaved the Project file, open it again, THEN used the AudioSnap "Sync Project Tempo to an Audio Clip" at which point, it updated the global project Tempo to the clip's Click Track's tempo, and it aligned/synced the measures.  I also read up on bouncing clips so I  understand that the bounce process can fix all kinds of quirky things. I was still hoping bouncing the clip would also make it work when I drag/drop the clip onto the tempo map, but that still doesn't work.