PA Amp Alert - Any Amp $29.99!

cclarry

For a limited time only, get all our amps for the incredible price of $29.99. Ampeg, Diezel, Suhr, and many more world renowned brands. NEW! Friedman Buxom Betty

Dave Friedman's Buxom Betty has joined our guitar amp hall of fame. This is a stunning, hand-wired, single-channel amp, famous for its creamy clean American and crunchy British tones. Famously versatile this is also an excellent amp plugin for blues, country and jazz musicians.

The offers in this promotion are fixed price offers. Dynamic Discounts apply to non-promotional plugins only, so feel free to add some and save extra!

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

I had been waiting for Buxom Betty to get ported to PA (has been a UA staple for years).  Added a cheap $9.99 pedal and used the $25 voucher to get it down to $15.

Hmmm I tried that with a pedal I already own (I own them all) and it wouldn't take.

Cest la vie. I already own Buxom Betty from UAD so it's not worth the fight.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Hmmm I tried that with a pedal I already own (I own them all) and it wouldn't take.

Cest la vie. I already own Buxom Betty from UAD so it's not worth the fight.

I owned all the pedals too (so it gave me the you are about to double dip warning).  

I went ahead and did it today instead of seeing what deal comes tomorrow as I figure there is always the chance they drop those $9.99 pedal sales that co-exist with this offer timeframe.  

4 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Brian,

There is no double dipping in Buxom Betty  or in Betty's Buxom.... LOL   🤣

I was double dipping the chorus pedal I may never use.  And yes, I think they should change the name of the amp.  

When Trainwreck gave each amp a Woman's name, it was classy and unique.  What Friedman did with Betty and Shirley, not so much.

19 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

I had been waiting for Buxom Betty to get ported to PA (has been a UA staple for years).  Added a cheap $9.99 pedal and used the $25 voucher to get it down to $15.

Today was the day.  

Thanks!....got it.