Full Installer request

JMC

Question

(this is not about offline activation)

I'm an ICT support technician at a South Australian high school and our Music Lab teachers have requested that I deploy Cakewalk to her class.

Is there any way to get a full installer, preferably as a .MSI file, so I can deploy it to student devices?  Rather than have to manually install per device in the lab space.
There have been a few locations where our filtering service has blocked the installer on my test machine, and I'd also rather not whitelist everything to allow the install to work when installing it to the room.

Students do not have admin rights to do this, and their one-2-one devices are Chromebooks.

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, JMC said:

(this is not about offline activation)

I'm an ICT support technician at a South Australian high school and our Music Lab teachers have requested that I deploy Cakewalk to her class.

Is there any way to get a full installer, preferably as a .MSI file, so I can deploy it to student devices?  Rather than have to manually install per device in the lab space.
There have been a few locations where our filtering service has blocked the installer on my test machine, and I'd also rather not whitelist everything to allow the install to work when installing it to the room.

Students do not have admin rights to do this, and their one-2-one devices are Chromebooks.

Maybe drop a note Cakewalk support here:

https://help.cakewalk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000025633

1 hour ago, Mr Valentine said:

Did you have any luck with this as I have been asked to do the same?

On a system that has never had Cakewalk by BandLab installed, run the web installer (not BandLab Assistant). On a fresh system, the web installer should download a full executable installer. Copy it to the target systems.

3 hours ago, Mr Valentine said:

Did you have any luck with this as I have been asked to do the same?

Without quoting or tagging the OP will never see your post or questions. 
Obviously they took @Promidi  advice and contacted support. This is a user forum and the Staff do not read all the posts.