Automation in Cakewalk by Bandlab of Instrument parameters

ramscapri

This video illustrates how automation of parameters of an instrument plugin (NI Massive used here) can be done using a MIDI controller in Cakewalk by Bandlab.

In particular, it shows how more than one parameter can be assigned to a single knob of a MIDI controller to automate them simultaneously in real time during playback of an instrument track. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Very good video.  My only negative comment is your introduction audio is much louder than the rest of your video. 

Since it is not listed in your signature do you mind sharing what video capture and editing software you use?

I've subscribed to your channel.  I'm looking forward to seeing more Cakewalk videos in the future.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2022 at 9:39 PM, Jim Fogle said:

Very good video.  My only negative comment is your introduction audio is much louder than the rest of your video. 

Since it is not listed in your signature do you mind sharing what video capture and editing software you use?

I've subscribed to your channel.  I'm looking forward to seeing more Cakewalk videos in the future.

Thanks Jim for watching, subscribing to my channel and for your feedback. 

I shall be reducing the volume level of my intro video to balance it in all videos from now on. 

I use OBS and Cyberlink PowerDirector. 

Yes, sure I intend to make more videos in future on Cakewalk and other DAWs/instruments too. 

• Like 1