PA Flash Sale - Lindell 80 Series

cclarry

Lindell Audio 80 Series: Vintage TMT Console & Buss

Use voucher code during checkout! Flash Sale offer expires 11:59 PM PST on February 8, 2022.

80-SERIES-3999

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts of 20-60% on any additional purchase. 

Local VAT taxes may be added, only if required by law in your country.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/lindell_80_series.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bad Penguin said:

Thinking about using February's $25 Loyalty Voucher on this one . . .

Couple things I wish they would change 

1)  Add another EQ Band

2)  Change the knobs so that the Freq Selection isn't on that tiny outer rotary disc.  

Would be nice if it had an attack control on the compressor which the orignal would't have had.  But it does sound good too me expecially if you want some nice color on the mix.  

3 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Would be nice if it had an attack control on the compressor which the original wouldn't have had.  But it does sound good too me especially if you want some nice color on the mix.  

Brian,

On the compressor section, go to the bottom and click FAST and then increase the ratio slightly to taste to increase the attack time.

Edited by jesse g

24 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Brian,

On the compressor section, go to the bottom and click FAST and then increase the ratio slightly to taste to increase the attack time.

I'm aware of the singular fast setting, but unaware that the ratio knob has any impact on the actual attack time.  

Thanks I'll check it out.