Pan button - Icon QConPro2

Anders Madsen

The pan button on said control surface is pushable. Does anyone have a clue on how to make it adress the send function as I push it/them?
Or is there a combo I can assign to the pan itself?
I guess the push/down modes are represented here in the upper left section, 2nd row..   (?)

image.thumb.png.1dd5c261a8c6839862d206466f6cd7ef.png

Edited by Anders Madsen

Yes, but I do not understand it when it comes to this push function.
All it say about it is:

The dual function encoders act as push-button and rotary controls. When an encoder is pressed, it may be used to change modes of operation or to change what appears in the display above the channel strips.

Edited by Anders Madsen

Normally push encoder sends specified MIDI message when you press it, normally with value "max" (127) when pressed and with value "min" (0) when your release.

Which effect that produce is up to the DAW plugin (Mackie in this case).

For real Mackie controller you can't change what it sends. F.e. as you can see in my picture, encoder 1 always sends note 32. In case you can change it to note 41, it will switch encoders to "Sends" instead of usual reaction, since Mackie think you have pressed (dedicated) "Send" button (in VPOT Assign section).

Controller can also define some internal operation, the choice is clear once you have the device and use its editor (I don't have QCon, so I can't check).