How to set font size of the Now Time in the Transport Control Module in the Theme Editor? Is it even possible?

Tuning JJ

Question

6 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, scook said:

It is not possible.

Need a bigger time display use Big Time view

OK. Pitty it is not possible. (Cakewalk =>> consider this a feature request - to be able to set the fontsize of the time digits in the theme editor...)
But I am happy with the workaround of being to add a  timeview which I can dock. I found out that by left clicking the view I can change it to hours:minutes:seconds or Bars/beats...and by right clicking I can set the fontsize and color...I will attach a printscreen of how it looks now. It is costing some screenspace...so it's not optimal...(but what is perfect in life? hehe 😉
Thanks again
Johan

Time_view.png

I have found another solution  myself to get a bigger time view. And I even have two views available now with the solution that was already given here
to add a time windows via the views menu. What I did additionally was: I right clicked on the left side of the transport module and then chose large size! That made the time view (whole transport module) bigger. And then with the added time window I added bars and beats, so I have both time in hours/seconds and bars/beats to view. I placed it over the transport buttons which I don't use because of controller transport buttons that I use. I will attach a printscreen of how it looks now. Also I found out that if I save it as a (new) workspace (at the top - upper right) I just can chose the workspace and it will restore the windows for me including the added time view with bars/beats (or what you chose to view in there by left clicking the separate time window) This is a really good solution I think...(although it would be nice also to be able to set the font size of the time digits in the theme editor or even in the regular settings so that I don't have to make the whole transport module bigger. Now it's costing a lot of control bar space...but this is workable for me now...
Thanks again Scook for the reply/solution with the views menu option...Great!

Bigger_time_view_bars_beats_and_minutes_seconds.png

• Like 1

Great tip @Tuning JJ

What has made life easier for me as far as manipulating screen layout is the basic shortcuts for the main views. These are all hide / show toggles. 
Need more horizontal space? 
B=Browser.  
I= inspector 

Need more vertical space?

C= Control Bar

D= Multi Dock 

Shift B= Buss Pane  

F11= Full screen 

Edited by John Vere