Dreamtonics Synthesizer V Studio Pro

cclarry

Dreamtonics launches its first-party digital storefront with a small discount on bundles of Synthesizer V Studio Pro, the singing synthesizer for Windows, Linux, and Mac (VST/AU & Standalone)

https://store.dreamtonics.com/

[Bundle] Synthesizer V Studio Pro + Any Voice Database
$151.20, reg. $168.00 (tax added in cart)

All SVS AI-based voice DBs, regardless of the language they were originally programmed for, are capable of singing convincingly in English, Chinese, and Japanese via SVS Pro's Cross-Lingual Singing Synthesis feature. If you use the freeware version of the editor ("Synthesizer V Studio Basic"), you are restricted to the native language of the DB.

AI voice choices:

Kevin (English male)

Qing Su (Chinese female)

Ryo (Japanese male)

Saki AI* (Japanese female)

*Caution: Saki has an alternate version, "Saki Standard". Saki Standard is NOT AI and can only sing in Japanese.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Larry! 

I've been waiting for a sale to grab SV Pro and I'll probably go with either Ryo or Kevin so that I have a solid male voicebank  to accompany Solaria (from https://www.eclipsedsounds.com/ ).

Here's a demo of Kevin...

and Ryo (he can also sing in English)

...and Qing Su, a native Chinese female AI voice singing in English.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, antler said:

Does anyone know the system/disk space requirements for Synthesizer V and the voice banks?

Voicebanks are quite small. For example, Eleanor AI voicebank is around 26Mb.

As for the synth itself, SV Basic/Pro specs says it requires 1Gb for one voicebank but it's 44Mb on my system. 

You can download the demos from the link above to get an idea.

Edited by ZincT

10 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I downloaded the Synthesizer V Studio free version and voices,  but I can only get it to work as a standalone.

The pro version definitely does work as a VST, but I can't make this work. But does anybody have SV Studio working as a VST?

If so, where is the .dll?   

Thanks! 

The free version is standalone only Reid. The Pro version includes a plugin version as well as standalone. 

Here's a more up-to-date comparison of Pro vs Basic...

967338077_SVProvsBasic.png.48491471b6901361e6cdb7ef1b7e66e6.png

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1