IK $49.99 Krazy Deals (JamPoints valid) through May 31st

Peter - IK Multimedia

krazy_deal_YT_news.jpg
Get 5 of our most popular software titles for only $49.99 each

We want to say thank you to everyone who has watched IK throughout all of our years as a business, a family, and a provider of solutions for musicians.  We recently hit 50 million views on our YouTube channel and we couldn't have done it without the support from each of you.  As a token of our appreciation, we present to you one of the Kraziest deals yet...

From May 24-31, get 5 of our most popular software titles for only $/€49.99 each!

AmpliTube 4   $/€149.99   $/€49.99

T-RackS 5   $/€149.99   $/€49.99

Miroslav 2 CE   $/€149.99   $/€49.99

SampleTank 4 SE   $/€149.99   $/€49.99

Lurssen Mastering Console   $/€159.99   $/€49.99

Shop now to save big in our 50 million Krazy Deal!

Help us reach the next 50 million by subscribing to our YouTube channel here!

JamPoints are valid in this promotion.  Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur.   Prices do not include taxes.  IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

krazy_deal_YT_news.jpg
Get 5 of our most popular software titles for only $49.99 each

We want to say thank you to everyone who has watched IK throughout all of our years as a business, a family, and a provider of solutions for musicians.  We recently hit 50 million views on our YouTube channel and we couldn't have done it without the support from each of you.  As a token of our appreciation, we present to you one of the Kraziest deals yet...

From May 24-31, get 5 of our most popular software titles for only $/€49.99 each!

AmpliTube 4   $/€149.99   $/€49.99

T-RackS 5   $/€149.99   $/€49.99

Miroslav 2 CE   $/€149.99   $/€49.99

SampleTank 4 SE   $/€149.99   $/€49.99

Lurssen Mastering Console   $/€159.99   $/€49.99

Shop now to save big in our 50 million Krazy Deal!

Help us reach the next 50 million by subscribing to our YouTube channel here!

JamPoints are valid in this promotion.  Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur.   Prices do not include taxes.  IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice.

Dear Peter,

I had few attempts and still missing info so may I please ask you to resolve here finally  some doubts related to upgrading path TR4->TR5?

1. I have full T-racks 4 MAX + all 4 new modules unique for TR5 (One, Master Match, Dyna-Mu, EQual). I am using it on TR5 CS platform

2. I would like to have  equivalent full functional TR5 MAX (I am ok with module list I  already have).

3. My current offer on my account page is €221.39 (yes I included VAT because I must pay it so doesn't really matter for home budget how it is named and where it goes). So best scenario (JamPoints) it would be 70% of that price,  and still not tempting or reasonable price from my point of view for no-game-changing improvements. Sorry not my fault you did TR4 so great 😛

Do buying actually promoted TR5 give me anything in this direction ?  Would it be any sneaky upgrade path? Or completely missed buy as I already have all new TR5 modules?

If it is not a way for my goal marked in 2, do you, IK, find current approach to upgrade path for fixed or are you considering any options in future?

While IK did some excellent and no-brainer deals still the more we have the less tempting is current upgrade path.

I (and I believe many like me) can probably live with what I have for ever, however those few little improvements in tempting deal I would probably gladly  grab it.

Many thanks for your answer. Please forgive me bothering with this topic but only reason of this is lack of clear, final, unequivocal, without a shadow of any possible doubts answer.  :) 

Having it you can send guy like me to URL ;)  But it must be clear as I got so many uncertain answers when asking after releasing TR5 so were pretty confused.

T-Racks 5 Max originally $329.99 is selling for only $179.99 minus any JamPoints you may have.

I have 56 JamPoints so that comes to $123.00 plus I have two Visa Gift Cards .   This will make it under $70.00 for me. 😁

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jesse g said:

T-Racks 5 Max originally $329.99 is selling for only $179.99 minus any JamPoints you may have.

I have 56 JamPoints so that comes to $123.00 plus I have two Visa Gift Cards .   This will make it under $70.00 for me. 😁

Unfortunately not.

I am EU citizien so my price is bigger by VAT thing which means 23% more.

And JamPoints you can use not more than to lower 30% of the price. No additional bonuses for me from VISA or anybody else :(

Edited by Piotr

25 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Unfortunately not.

I am EU citizien so my price is bigger by VAT thing which means 23% more.

And JamPoints you can use not more than to lower 30% of the price. No additional bonuses for me from VISA or anybody else :(

1570601998_Tracks5Maxpurchase.JPG.d6c7cafcca16e413b552a53d712d7529.JPG

7 minutes ago, jesse g said:

1570601998_Tracks5Maxpurchase.JPG.d6c7cafcca16e413b552a53d712d7529.JPG

Yep, you right, that's your price.

What's interesting I can use up to 59 EUR Jampoints until it stops me saying it is too much which is even a little more than 30%.

Anyway calculation for me is:

RackS 5 MAX Crossgrade (Download Only)        €179.99

Promo code                                                                                -€59

Subtotal                                                                                      €120.99

VAT                                                                                                   €27.83

Total                                                                                               €148.82

And btw EUR cost me more than $ about 12%     (  ~165$)

So considering what I am getting for the price I think it is not non-brainer or even a little tempting. TR4 MAX is great ;) I just have that collector's feeling I would like to have everything newer.

And I am aware VAT is not going to IK but it doesn't matter to my bank account it is giving me less money at the end of the day for that buy.

5 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Yes - AmpliTube 4, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE, and T-RackS 5 are available for 50 Gear Credits each.

Thanks, Peter, swift as ever. 

Actually, I'm looking for SampleTank 4SE, do you think that one will be available for 50 Gear Credits too (as it is already packaged with IK hardware)?

And one other question if I may, as I find SampleTank 4 has lots of ST3 content (which I already have) I wonder if my ST3 instruments (and add-ons like the Alan Parsons Grand) can easily be added to ST4SE?

9 hours ago, jesse g said:

Sorry,

it's bad that there is such a difference in price for the European and US countries. IK Multimedia in in Italy.

Yep, but IK is just following EU regulations and if they are collecting VAT they need to give it to EU.

I am not sure how exact law is but  US companies don't care about it and their prices in most cases are the same for everybody.

That's all been said PA (US originated but exception probably because it is owned by EU citizien) is charging me in $ although is also adding VAT. So it is that 12% cheaper than it would be if they start to charge in EUR.

Edited by Piotr

13 hours ago, Fleer said:

Thanks, Peter, swift as ever. 

Actually, I'm looking for SampleTank 4SE, do you think that one will be available for 50 Gear Credits too (as it is already packaged with IK hardware)?

And one other question if I may, as I find SampleTank 4 has lots of ST3 content (which I already have) I wonder if my ST3 instruments (and add-ons like the Alan Parsons Grand) can easily be added to ST4SE?

No issues for me.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ron Stranghoener said:

Is the only difference between SampleTank 4 and SampleTank 4SE the amount of sounds you get?  I currently own SampleTank3 so if I purchase SampleTank 4SE will I be able to use all my SampleTank 3 Sound content with SampleTank 4SE?

Yes...you get some of the ST4 sounds with SE also...so you'll still have your 3 sounds, plus
whatever 4 SE gives you...

13 minutes ago, Ron Stranghoener said:

Thanks for the quick reply.  Now I am trying to decide whether to purchase the irig keys for 39.99 or just the SampleTank 4SE for $49.99.  The keys come with a 15.99 shipping charge!

Buy it at Sweetwater, GC, or Musician's Friend...FREE shipping...
MF and GC are out, but you can still order now and they'll ship
it when it's back in stock...

Oh!!,  I love the T-Racks 5 Max, and at what a great price too.   38 total included processors to work with for only the $123.99 I paid.  I originally had the T-Racks 3 standard and never added on to it.  I just happen to see a cross grade available for this and took advantage of being able to use my JamPoints as well. 

Thanks for posting this Peter

• Like 1