IK $49.99 Krazy Deals (JamPoints valid) through May 31st

Peter - IK Multimedia

On 5/25/2019 at 1:23 PM, cclarry said:

Yes...you get some of the ST4 sounds with SE also...so you'll still have your 3 sounds, plus
whatever 4 SE gives you...

I seriously considered this, but when I looked at the new sounds it was a lot of electronic drums, basses, and synths, a few pianos and a spattering of guitars.  Nothing really jumped out at me.  I have sample tank 3,  and will sit this one out.

19 hours ago, Grem said:

@Piotr can't you get the $49 T-Racks and use that to have the updated 5 interface and use all your plugins with?

Yes he can,  he just won't get all of the plugins.  The T-Racks on Sale for $49.99 is sort of like a tease.  For the T-Racks Max, the the price is now $179.99  down from $329.99 and if you have JamPoints, you can bring it down some more.

Features included in T-Racks 5 on sale for $49.99

4 new processors (Master Match, Dyna-Mu, EQual, ONE)

9 processors included

Completely redesigned, flexible and resizable interface

Ultra-rapid, flexible and smooth workflow

Unique modular chain system with 16 series/parallel slots

Improved audiophile-grade audio engine

Up to 192kHz / 32-bit floating point processing capability

4 optimized user-selectable dithering options

Extensive calibrated metering for multi-standard, broadcast-ready and future proof masters

Album assembly with sequencing and metadata embedding

Multiple file format export function

64-bit native support

Standalone workstation, plugin suite and single plugins for Audio Units, VST2, VST3 and AAX formats

39 minutes ago, Grem said:

@jesse g but I think he already has all the plugins from the BOGx Free. So he wouldn't miss anything that I  can see.

Yep, true I have all modules from TR4MAX + new 4 for TR5. I don't have Leslie but I don't  need it and if I am not wrong isn't part of TR5MAX anyway.
Just wanted to upgrade some experience  with using them.

But I can live  with TR4MAX forever it is not end of the world if they don't need my money if I am not finding their upgrade proposal worth of price.

What is really make me sad that manufacturers are not so eager and helpful for some topics.

It was my another attempt just to ask. And the same result in fact. Silence.  Previously got  reference to web page where there is an offer... well, already described before.

I am not demanding anything. Trying to find a way to give them some money.

I like their stuff anyway. I have full Amplitube4 MAX,  TR4MAX and ST4MAX.

But maybe because I have most of their soft flag things they don't need me anymore??

Edited by Piotr

@Piotr Well I can tell you that the Leslie in Amplitube sounds pretty dang incredible! IF you get a chance to throw that in your bag in one of the sales, don't miss out. The amps that come with the Leslie Collection are worth it! Put them in line with a clean amp, or put a pedal in front of them..... they sound really good!

18 hours ago, Grem said:

@Piotr Well I can tell you that the Leslie in Amplitube sounds pretty dang incredible! IF you get a chance to throw that in your bag in one of the sales, don't miss out. The amps that come with the Leslie Collection are worth it! Put them in line with a clean amp, or put a pedal in front of them..... they sound really good!

Thanks, Grem. Maybe one day I will.

At the moment as you can guess , I am not in the mood to think of buying more things from IK.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Piotr said:

Yep, true I have all modules from TR4MAX + new 4 for TR5. I don't have Leslie but I don't  need it and if I am not wrong isn't part of TR5MAX anyway.
Just wanted to upgrade some experience  with using them.

Piotr,

I'm glad it's all available for you in T-Racks 4 Max

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jesse g said:

Piotr,

I'm glad it's all available for you in T-Racks 4 Max

Thanks, Jesse, me too :)

In fact the collector syndrome is bothering me to have nicer, newer etc (and maybe lack of answers whatever they would be from IK ;)
I can just use TR4 modules at will (and lots of variations from other manufacturers for the same gears).

And keep my money for other things so while I don't feel it right now I am probably happy because of it ;)

• Like 1

Sorry there was a holiday and I was also out.  We do have other direct methods of contact if you don't find answers here timely.  You can use T-RackS 5 which you can get for $49.99 to host your current set of plugins and you get resizing, new GUIs, full new metering, and other features that are listed here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tr5cs/

(you'll see the features only in T-RackS 5, Deluxe, and MAX have an asterisk next to them)

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Grem said:

Thank  you Peter. Hope everything is going well for you. 

Thanks.  The holiday was pretty good and honestly anything I had happening before and after (which in and of itself is both maddening and hilarious - at least I had a couple of days that were cool typical holiday experiences) were actually mostly comical in the "when it rains it pours" sense and since it all seems to be resolved and I feel better from being in pain from one issue... I can give a thumbs up now and have a laugh.

• Like 2