My 1000th Post

Doug Rintoul

I would like to dedicate my 1000th post on the CW forum to all who have made this forum the best place to hang out on the Internet.

First and foremost, to King Larry, without whom our wallets would be fuller and our hard drives emptier. Your tireless work is unequalled.

To Fleer, who more than not, has pushed me over the edge when I was undecided about making a purchase.

To Bapu, whose post count and Toontrack collection is something to which we can only dream of aspiring.

To Tiger the Frog, whose window into the past of composing for film are both inspiring and entertaining.

To Simeon, whose playing is so effortless, that I have made purchases based on his videos only to realize that you actually need talent to make the plugins sound as good as Simeon can make them.

And to countless others whose presence here have provided hours of entertainment, good advice, and a real sense of community. 

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, abacab said:

FYI, Bapu cheated because he let the forum mods here transfer his legacy post count over from the old Cakewalk forum when it was locked.

What a head start! 🤣

I wondered if he gamed the system somehow. He has been on this forum approximately 3 years and change. So he would have had to post at least 80 times a day to achieve those numbers. Still a pretty incredible lifetime achievment

And from what I understand, his Toontrack collection is still the envy of all.

• Haha 2