Falcon Buy One Get One Expansion Sale

cclarry

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

Works fine...add one to your cart, then add another and the get $39 discount

Not working here Larry , might be because my account is set to Edu with -30% on all prices ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Since when people here buy only what they want?

To be honest it's more like i don't buy what i don't like , in this case all options are meh ... maybe the vocal thingy but even ....

17 hours ago, Zo said:

To be honest it's more like i don't buy what i don't like , in this case all options are meh ... maybe the vocal thingy but even ....

Zo, same here, the 50% or buy one get one free didn't work on UVI as soon as I logged in... had to purchase it on Audiodeluxe as the time was running out. 

For me, there were at least 4 expansions worth having, like really worth. Falcon is one of the best software samlers-synths out there. But that truly depends what type of music you produce.

3 hours ago, ZokZTM said:

Zo, same here, the 50% or buy one get one free didn't work on UVI as soon as I logged in... had to purchase it on Audiodeluxe as the time was running out. 

For me, there were at least 4 expansions worth having, like really worth. Falcon is one of the best software samlers-synths out there. But that truly depends what type of music you produce.

Curious on what you got , i jumped soon on first expansion , one from simon , another analog something not bad , but nothing worth imho so i watched some epansion videos and the only one that had my attention was the lofi thing , the vocal one was great but not solething i will introduce in tracks easily ...

yep falcon is superb , and most of the time i get regular patches and tweak them to do lofi stuff and it s enougth hence my hesitation... you can check my last video , everything you hear is falcon , expt drums ...