Arturia Producer Days

cclarry

17 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Just to confirm, I did not have AL 4 but bought the Vangelis Tribute. When I loaded the Vangelis presets, I was told some effects would not work in AL V. I was concerned that the Vangelis presets would not sound right which why I asked for a copy of AL 4.

Thanks for the heads up! I have no interest in getting an older version just to presets, even if it IS Vangelis and Bladerunner.  Why in the world wouldn't they update those to the new version?? (I guess there's a crap ton of them to update. It's probably easier to let the customers deal with it themselves.) ;)

1 hour ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Just picked up

• Vangelis Tribute II
  • '90s Revival
  • Stranger Synths
  • Synthwave 2085

I have both Vangelis Tribute banks, and the Synthwave 2085 bank. Just added the 2 Richard Devine Signature banks, for the DX7 and Buchla. Some good stuff there! I marked 8 of 32 new DX7 presets as favorites, and 13 of 36 new presets as favorites for the Buchla. Not too bad for $2.49 each! :)

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

On 2/5/2022 at 1:15 PM, mibby said:

...but...  you must have had Labs 4 to get that message, yes?  Or if you didn't have Labs 4, why would you want Labs 4 if you have Labs 5? 🤔

I had licenses for  Labs Lite 4 and the full Labs 5. I wanted 4 because I have some Ableton Push 2 preset racks for it (essentially browsing presets as racks from the controller).

A lot of people also prefer the way the controller macros were assigned in 4. 

• Like 3