Up to 62% off Heavyocity at Native Instruments

cclarry

43 minutes ago, Tapsa Kuusniemi said:

Novo is a great additional string library. I don't think it is your bread and butter strings, but great for adding movement and texture.

Exactly what Tapsa said!

NOVO is also great inspiration tool for kicking of writing ideas.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, husker said:

Does anyone know if upgrade paths are provided from the "essentials" to the full versions?   

They Heavocity site doesn't seem to provide much information. 

Not sure, but they do have 'downgrade' paths* - e.g. if you buy NOVO, you get a coupon to buy NOVO Essentials at a discount price. For NOVO Essentials, I understand the samples are the same, but you get an all-in-one patch (and I think some unique sound design patches).

* I seem to remember when Heavyocity upgraded their site a while back, then coupons stopped showing in my account; I had to contact support (who also were confused), but they were happy to help out. They may (or may not) have fixed that problem now.

1 hour ago, husker said:

Does anyone know if upgrade paths are provided from the "essentials" to the full versions?   

They Heavocity site doesn't seem to provide much information. 

There is, but I don't think it's advertised - if I recall you have to sign in to see it.

Signin in on web site then go to Use Coupon and you'll see your discounted price in your shopping cart.
BUT this sale is cheaper ($247.40 vs $299) than the upgrade path!

Essentials has different patches than full version so it's nice to have both.

Edited by TheSteven

2 hours ago, TheSteven said:

There is, but I don't think it's advertised - if I recall you have to sign in to see it.

Signin in on web site then go to Use Coupon and you'll see your discounted price in your shopping cart.
BUT this sale is cheaper ($247.40 vs $299) than the upgrade path!

Essentials has different patches than full version so it's nice to have both.

Thank you @TheSteven, I appreciate it.   I don't have any Heavyocity products, so I wouldn't have been able to see that.  I think it is odd that the essentials and full have different patches.

I've actually been looking at Gravity and some of the essentials - I assume this is a good deal then?