ADSR February FREE Plugin with Purchase - Audified VocalMint Compressor

stony

2 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

But is it any good and what is the cheapest junk to get it?

Normally with these it seems like I can find something for $6 or less.  Not seeing that option this time (the sorting system isn't very reliable)

[ Xenos Soundworks ] Synth Preset $8.95 , $9.95,  $10.95 

https://www.adsrsounds.com/vendor/xenos-soundworks/

https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/razor/razor-isolationist-dubstep-dnb-and-moombahcore-razor-presets/

Edited by Onovoid
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

is it any good

It could be, if you like "one knob" plug-ins. Compare it to the Cakewalk Style Dial MAX, I guess I already have plug-ins that do transparent, coloration, and de-essing, so I'll pass.

I don't know if it's my geek nature or some kind of macho pride, but single-knob processors make me feel weird, like I don't trust their sonic embettering since it's so under the hood.

3 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

It could be, if you like "one knob" plug-ins. Compare it to the Cakewalk Style Dial MAX, I guess I already have plug-ins that do transparent, coloration, and de-essing, so I'll pass.

I don't know if it's my geek nature or some kind of macho pride, but single-knob processors make me feel weird, like I don't trust their sonic embettering since it's so under the hood.

I don't usually use them either, but I'm thinking more along the lines of using for Talking voice work where I'm needing something quickly.  Pull a file in and a few seconds later needing to be outputing it for the project.  Not projects where I'm getting into the weeds on or care about.

And honestly there are very few things that do de-essing really well, IMO.  Melodyne is one, but I don't want to use that on a 2 hour talk unless it is a really important talk.