New Plugin Boutique Freebie - Analog Lab Intro

cclarry

17 minutes ago, abacab said:

Is it NFR? Already have Analog Lab V. Wish there was another option...

It has a serial number and unlock code in my PB account, so I'd assume you could get rid of it as long as you don't redeem it yourself.

You could always wait to see if they add other option, I thought about going that route myself but went ahead and got Polaris figuring if they add another freebie that I actually want then I'm sure I can find some junk for ~$5 to buy.  

• Great Idea 2

Once you have it, be sure to go to their sounds store and grab the following freebie preset packs:

Ambient Soundscapes
Ariel Proksa's Signature
Bass Music Powerpack
Dark Ambient
Hansen's House
House Chords
Iconic Vibration
Luminescent
Lyli’s Signature
Marc Houle's Signature
Past To The Future
Percussive Drive
Starcadian’s Signature

1 hour ago, Christian Jones said:

What ~$5 junk do you guys recommend I buy to get this?

There's a bundle with Glitchmachines' Convex (their multieffect unit) and a new multiband delay from W.A. Production called Multibender, as well as noted resource hog SoundSpot Union.

Glitchmachines' Palindrome, which is that trippy thing with the rectangular tunnel grid, is $10. There 5 SoundSpot "5 for 5" bundles for those who don't yet have every single SoundSpot effect under the sun from previous free-with-purchase offers. Cyclone, Glitch, Voxbox, and Overtone are in some of them and are all good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 2

9 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

Well if you raise the bar to $10, there is plenty of junk for your trunk at PIB this month! :)

See the other thread here about the PIB anniversary sale!

• Like 1

IIRC if you have AL Lite installed (the V4 version of  this) it overwrites it. I can't remember the issue that this caused me, but I ended up having to uninstall this to reinstate AL Lite because something in a project wouldn't play right with AL Intro installed.

18 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

@Christian JonesIf you don't already own it, Synthmaster Player is on sale for $5 USD, it's superb. IMO, getting  that and Analog Lab Intro for only $5 is an amazing deal. The two of them have a ton of great sounds. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
Fixed typo
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

35 minutes ago, James Foxall said:

I see $69 for an upgrade fee. Do you know if it's still possible to get $39?

IIRC,  you had to be logged into your account and have already purchased Analog Labs Intro to see the $39 upgrade.  However according to a Reddit post, the offer expired January 31. Otoh, this is what I see when I go to https://www.arturia.com/analoglabintro-upgradeimage.thumb.png.f778465f8ecb92068c40cf5588463627.png

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Thanks 1

I maybe missed the deal Lamar talked about to upgrade for $39 but I don't care.. Who wants 4000 presets? Maybe I'm different or obsessive but I like to mine every preset in a synth, to get my money's woith and get all the good sounds. That's why I like the Synth Magic stuff as those tend to have under 100 presets. But 3 or 4000? It would kill knowing I can't get through all that lol

28 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

I maybe missed the deal Lamar talked about to upgrade for $39 but I don't care.. Who wants 4000 presets? Maybe I'm different or obsessive but I like to mine every preset in a synth, to get my money's woith and get all the good sounds. That's why I like the Synth Magic stuff as those tend to have under 100 presets. But 3 or 4000? It would kill knowing I can't get through all that lol

If that 39 deal is still available, grab it. More than worth it