Izotope Stutter Edit 2

cclarry

43 minutes ago, marled said:

You can change the value to "-2" in "Preferences > Customization > Display > Base Octave for Pitches"

I know about the base octave setting. But if I set that there are other MIDI-triggered plug-ins I have that don't line up, so I just leave it as-is and go with the transposer plug-in. It also has the advantage of being on a per-track basis, in case I have some other plug-in that uses some other convention.

• Great Idea 2

4 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

I know about the base octave setting. But if I set that there are other MIDI-triggered plug-ins I have that don't line up, so I just leave it as-is and go with the transposer plug-in. It also has the advantage of being on a per-track basis, in case I have some other plug-in that uses some other convention.

👍 !

I know that the MIDI display setting is difficult to define for synths, because there it depends on each single patch. But for sampled, real world instruments "-2" should be correct AFAIK.

Originally I had evaluated the "-2" according to the MIDI specification where C3 equals 60 ! (Some years ago I made my own MIDI programs: Sequencer, MIDI-Editor, ...).