Simple Wrath

Bapu

9 hours ago, craigb said:

Looks like Kenny can still afford drugs! 😆 

I  read Dante's Inferno  when I was young and too broke to afford drugs :)

Dante's Inferno is not a religious work even though there may be an occasional reference . Dante's Inferno is  a Classic Literary  Masterpiece  ...

In this video the story starts around the 4 min mark. PS I may need drugs just to understand some of this story now that I'm older 🤣

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

1 hour ago, Notes_Norton said:

78F/25.5C today

65F/18C tonight

Perfect

Not sure if I would like it like that all the time. I love the different seasons. It's 8°F/-18°C here today. 

When my wife was in Hawaii for work last year she said people were complaining it was winter. They had coats on. It was in the low 80s instead of upper 80s iirc. It's all what you are used to I guess. For example its 8F here today and I was out shoveling snow with just sweat pants and a light sweater no coat because there's low humidity here. Back home in NJ near the ocean when it's below 40F it's almost unbearable because of the moisture in the air.

23 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

The horror! I can't bear to watch the carbon footprint you are making 🤪

Actually ... LOL ... wood is a green source of energy. It leaves the same carbon footprint burned or laying there rotting. IOW no increased emissions just a rate difference.

What bothers me are the people who don't know how to properly start and maintain a fire. If it's always smoldering and smokey that's bad, but done properly there should be almost zero smoke/particulate. 

I bought a moisture sensor this year because I cut and split a bunch of wood early in the year and didn't want to burn it green. It seasoned perfectly by fall. Got a little over a cord out of it.

20210419_121132_HDR~2.jpg

4 minutes ago, Shane_B. said:

Actually ... LOL ... wood is a green source of energy. It leaves the same carbon footprint burned or laying there rotting. IOW no increased emissions just a rate difference.

And you have a heat-ex-changer fireplace....very efficient!

When California and other states have huge forest fires...I just cringe.  All that wood wasted because they can't manage their resources properly.   It is the opposite of green.

• Like 2