Audiority Space Station UM282 updated to v1.1.1

cclarry

We have updated Space Station UM282 to v1.1.1, fixing a bug with the new FBK TRIMMER parameter and input stage overload saturation. The update is available in your User Area account.

PLEASE NOTE: If you have projects using v1.0, remember to set the FBK TRIMMER to 50% to match your saved settings.

Space Station UM282 is a faithful simulation of the Ursa Major Space Station SST-282, an early 80’s echo and reverb unit and a secret weapon for many producers and engineers over the years.

No Space Station UM282 yet? We are having an intro price until February 28th

https://www.audiority.com/shop/space-station-um282/

I was playing with Polaris and Space Station at lunch time and they are both really good. Polaris sounds a lot like what I was looking for when trying to find a plugin equivalent of a Strymon Bigsky. Modern and digital sounding. Space Station has a very different sound to it, retro, warm and analog sounding. Really glad I got them. 

12 hours ago, Craig N said:

I was playing with Polaris and Space Station at lunch time and they are both really good. Polaris sounds a lot like what I was looking for when trying to find a plugin equivalent of a Strymon Bigsky. Modern and digital sounding. Space Station has a very different sound to it, retro, warm and analog sounding. Really glad I got them. 

Interesting obsesrvation as it was exactly along the lines of what I was thinking yesterday with Polaris.  The main pull on the Strymon Blue Sky for me is the shimmer (otherwise I find it to be a little too modern and sterile for my normal use).  And Polaris covers some of that ground.  In my short testing, I found it a bit warmer than what I remember from the Blue Sky.  I didn't do any side by sides.  The additon they made givnig it the "swell" function adds to the value tremendiously, IMO.

• 1 month later...

It's now been updated to v1.2

Changes:
- NEW: Updated Framework
- NEW: Persistent GUI settings (via Settings option)
- NEW: Drag and Drop license file on registration window
- CHANGE: Broken Tap simulation now must be set via right click on AGE knob.
- BREAKING CHANGE: Broken Tap simulation is OFF by default

You can download the update from your User Area account.