77% Off Minimonsta by GForce Software

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $29.99 (instead of $129.99), get GForce Software’s Minimonsta – an award-winning, highly detailed & accurate ‘Model D’ emulation with heaps of attitude!

Minimonsta comes with over 6000 factory patches (including many from Rick Wakeman). All original features including 3 oscillators and the famous 4-pole, 24dB/octave filter. Additional LFO & ADSR for modulation of almost every parameter making it the most programmable emulation out there.

Normally $129.99, Minimonsta is now available for just $29.99 (you save $100) for a limited time only. Hurry and save!

NOTE: Minimonsta DOES NOT WORK with macOS Big Sur at this time; however, it does work on macOS Monterey.

Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/minimonsta-by-gforce-software/
Deal ends on February 13th, 2022 at midnight eastern time

KEY FEATURES

• Analog modelling of the legendary ‘Model D’
  • All original features including 3 oscillators and the famous 4-pole, 24dB/octave filter
  • Additional LFO & ADSR for modulation of almost every parameter
  • Vast MIDI control possibilities
  • Monophonic, polyphonic, legato and unison trigger modes
  • Fully programmable with over 6000 factory patches (including many from Rick Wakeman)
  • Real-time morphing between up to twelve patches via keyboard control
  • External input allows filter to be used as plug-in effect
  • Delay effect
  • Full automation support

8 hours ago, Vernon Barnes said:

However each of the emulations has their own unique extra features which make them different.  I have several Minimoog emulations (Artutia, NI, Softube) but use Minimonsta the most.

Indeed Vernon! I have Arturia Mini V, NI Monark and U-He Diva, not to mention the Moog Minimoog model D on the iPad so pretty much have it covered.  Interesting that you use Minimonsta the most.

This does sound great and has over 6000 factory patches including many from Rick Wakeman 😲 At that price it's very tempting.

I found this comparison from Starsky Carr interesting although it's nearly 5 years old. This link takes you to the results near the end

Edited by ZincT

I'd almost consider this one, but pretty sure there's no VST3 and has a smell of abandonware, so it's possibly never coming, or might be a paid update.

It's listed above and on the site, but some Mac users might want to pay particular attention to this point:

*Minimonsta DOES NOT WORK with macOS 11 (Big Sur).

Gforce  have said that that all 'non-legacy' plugs will be updated to VST3

the question is 'what is legacy' ?

the suggestion is that they are:  Oddity, impOSCar and original M-Tron.

It would be a real shame if these weren't updated but nothing is set in stone.  Although worth bearing it in mind.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, simon said:

Gforce  have said that that all 'non-legacy' plugs will be updated to VST3

the question is 'what is legacy' ?

the suggestion is that they are:  Oddity, impOSCar and original M-Tron.

It would be a real shame if these weren't updated but nothing is set in stone.  Although worth bearing it in mind.

Thanks for clarifying Simon.

I found a demo version on their website at the bottom of this web page https://www.gforcesoftware.com/products/minimonsta/ 
It does sound nice, and those RW patches are from many of his solo and Yes songs.

The UI looks tiny on my Ultrawide monitor and I cannot see any way to resize. Does anyone know? 

20 minutes ago, fret_man said:

With all these extreme MiniMonsta sales going on recently I bet they will soon release a MiniMonsta2 and give us an upgrade path.

didn't happen with Mtron Mkii (and yes I know it's a different type of Mellotron)

• Like 1