Il5J5rT.png

Kenny

Truth, Kenny…. Truth

except for Bapu…… in his case it’s bass

Edited by Doc H
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Even people with lots and lots of nice guitars can still get G.A.S .

<...snip...> Kenny

I think they have lots of guitars because of the GAS

The obsession's in the chasing and not the apprehending
The pursuit you see and never the arrest
(from "Foreign Affair" as recorded by Manhattan Transfer)

Notes ♫

Edited by Notes_Norton
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Even people with lots and lots of nice guitars can still get G.A.S .

Kenny

Blasphemy! Any guitarist knows you aren't a guitarist unless you have at least 10 in your collection. The guy is a write off. 😃

There is only one guitar I may have considered trading all my guits for. Not b/c I am a Beatles fan but b/c I just love rosewood..

http://www.fendercustomshop.com/features/harrison-tele/

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

I think they have lots of guitars because of the GAS

The obsession's in the chasing and not the apprehending
The pursuit you see and never the arrest
(from "Foreign Affair" as recorded by Manhattan Transfer)

Notes ♫

Good Point Notes ♫ , it does seem to be "the pursuit " G.A.S.  uses to hook people in .

Every day I look at the pedals I have sitting on my fireplace . Most of them have only lasted two weeks of playing time before I haven't touched them in months .

6 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

Blasphemy! Any guitarist knows you aren't a guitarist unless you have at least 10 in your collection. The guy is a write off. 😃

There is only one guitar I may have considered trading all my guits for. Not b/c I am a Beatles fan but b/c I just love rosewood..

http://www.fendercustomshop.com/features/harrison-tele/

As far as the guitarist in the video goes , the u tube video thumbnail shows his new guitar at home with many of the super nice guitars he held on to .

+1000 on The Fender Rosewood George Harrison Tele ...I have always wanted one of those Tele's .

5 hours ago, craigb said:

I "traded" 14 for three customs that all felt the same but did more tricks than all the others combined.  🙂

Misc-NoRegerts.jpg

Wow ! 14 for 3 huh ? I have done some whack y stuff too. not with those type of numbers ....:P

In 1976 I traded my 1960 Cherry Red Gibson ES 335 dot marker w PAF's  straight up for a Custom made Vulcan Guitar. You know about Bucks Vulcan but not very many people know the guitar or Vulcan brand  . Currently the going rate for my Old 335 is between 29 to almost just a little south of a hundred G 's  ...

Speaking about the tattoo in your pic .. What Happened ! The Tattoo's Shops in house spell checker decided to take an early lunch break on the day you finally show up to get your ink done ? 

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

This one goes out to all the folks that get G.A.S.  for  software plugs and instruments .

bR77yz6.png

sxFxFM9.png

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

Gee this thread seems to  show a bunch of tit's in all shapes and sizes I will never see in real life nor get to touch . 

It's time to chime in over here with a shameless plug featuring some of my guitar playing over this weeks Twanger Central Track.

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 3