Move tool is moving every track!

RICHARD HUTCHINS

Hi, sorry to ask everyone another basic question so soon, but today for some unknown reason, my move tool is moving all tracks simultaneously. Its never done this before, I only want to move one track along to keep the drums in sync with the click track. But today they all decided to move. It drives me nuts! I didn't do anything. Did I ? ( I must have I suppose but not deliberately) So many questions but I looked it up online and didn't see anyone else asking this in the past , maybe its just me!

When Ripple Edit was introduced, I made a custom pop up toast message (you know those things that pop up in the bottom corner when you start CbB) that said "Is Ripple Edit off? No really, check it" because there were a few times I managed to tangle myself into some pretty big knots by forgetting it was on. That indicator was very much appreciated when it was added!

I rarely need to use it in Cakewalk but when I do I turn it on and then off immediately. 
I never actually understood what it was until I started editing videos in Vegas. It’s turned  on most of the time  and a huge asset when removing pieces you don’t want. Makes a perfect transition every time. 

• Like 1