Ben Osterhouse Pathfinder Cello

cclarry

If you're in this forum, you're either buying  or selling.  Heck, if you're reading this comment, you're almost certainly an addict.

Sooner or later I'm going to buy this library, I am just looking for someone --- in this case, Fleer -- to tell me how great it is. I think Ben Osterhouse has proven himself to be a talented sample developer and he prices his libraries very modestly. 

5 minutes ago, Fleer said:

There’s one thing holding me back: Ben Osterhouse’s dealings with Native Instruments. Are they going to include this into KUCE 14? ‘Cause I know I will get that when it launches in a few months. 

Gut feeling is that it will be inspired by it but not the same. Same as OT collaborating with NI but not re-releasing an OT library. They did new things together Arkhis, etc.  I’m really liking it but I think would need to be polished a bit more before releasing it as an official NI komplete instrument. Sounds really good though.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Spice3d said:

The pattern UI is genius. Must have taken ages to make all the presets. It would be cool if he made a MIDI effect plug-in using the same engine. 

Exactly what I was thinking.  He said in another forum he was inspired by sonokinetic libraries and Audiobro’s Modern Scoring Strings.  I also think it is inspired by realitone’s Sunset Strings which is really good too and shapes strings in a similar way. 

Edited by kevin H

16 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Exactly what I was thinking.  He said in another forum he was inspired by sonokinetic libraries and Audiobro’s Modern Scoring Strings.  I also think it is inspired by realitone’s Sunset Strings which is really good too and shapes strings in a similar way. 

His number-of-notes triggers takes it to another level.