Lime Green - Insturmental

Chandler

This band is tiiiii-ght.

Sounds very live. Especially the drums, please tell me you had a real human drummer? Sure sounds like it. Mix wise, you might use a little more air or snap on the snare? Like a heavier transient attack on it? Might be worth a thought, or not.

Usually I'm the guy who says "turn the bass guitar up a bit! and I'll stay true to form here. Not a lot. That bass part really drives the song for sure, sounds great!

Guitars were killer, and you don't put a foot wrong with the rhythmic complexity. Loved it.

cheers,

-Tom

On 1/30/2022 at 12:07 AM, jack c. said:

fine job.jack c.

Thank you. 

On 1/30/2022 at 8:41 AM, mark skinner said:

Chandler , Amazing guitar work !  I loved the directions it went with the different change ups. Great drum track as well. I think you can skip practice , and just keep recording and posting. That was an Awesome performance.           mark

Thanks. I'll try to do more songs soon if I have time. 

On 1/30/2022 at 11:11 AM, David Sprouse said:

This'd be a good theme song for Oregon Ducks...great phrasing chandler.

I wouldn't mind doing music for sports actually. Those songs are fun. Thank you. 

On 1/30/2022 at 9:48 PM, Wookiee said:

I quite enjoyed that, sounded fine here on the Adam's.

I'm glad it sounds good on other systems. I wish I had some Adam's. 

On 1/31/2022 at 12:23 AM, Hidden Symmetry said:

Enjoyed this & the driving fusion vibe. that little clav part reminded me of Coryell's 11th House material, tasty playing too.- great job.

I love that old fusion stuff. I really liked the tune your posted recently too. 

On 1/31/2022 at 12:55 AM, PhonoBrainer said:

This band is tiiiii-ght.

Sounds very live. Especially the drums, please tell me you had a real human drummer? Sure sounds like it. Mix wise, you might use a little more air or snap on the snare? Like a heavier transient attack on it? Might be worth a thought, or not.

Usually I'm the guy who says "turn the bass guitar up a bit! and I'll stay true to form here. Not a lot. That bass part really drives the song for sure, sounds great!

Guitars were killer, and you don't put a foot wrong with the rhythmic complexity. Loved it.

cheers,

-Tom

Thank you. I actually programed the drums. I was debating about what to do with the snare actually. I didn't know if it needed more pop or less. Glad to hear you liked the song. 

Cool tune! Fusion is my favorite genre. Very good playing, I'm jealous.  Those drums must have been a lot of work, I can't imagine.  My only little niggle is the bass seems weak, I think the song would have more impact with a bit more bottom. Great job on this one man.

• Like 1

excellent piece with the lead guitar being outstanding.....was that tapping around the 3:00 mark??  🎸🎼🥁🔊

there is a piece of music you might find interesting on You Tube by a group called Farmer's Market called "Slav to the Rhythm", about 7:14 long...it's pretty much jazz fusion but with heavy lyrical musicality incorporated....the guitars come in around the 4:00 mark cheers!!!!

• Like 1

On 2/2/2022 at 10:32 AM, Bert Guy said:

Cool funk played at breakneck speed. You be jammin' man ! Cool visual.

Good stuff,

Bert

Thank you

On 2/3/2022 at 11:45 AM, KurtS said:

Cool tune! Fusion is my favorite genre. Very good playing, I'm jealous.  Those drums must have been a lot of work, I can't imagine.  My only little niggle is the bass seems weak, I think the song would have more impact with a bit more bottom. Great job on this one man.

Its my favorite too. I've been using MDrummer and that made things a bit easier to to program. 

I agree about the bass. I think I should have pumped it up a bit more. I remixed this a few time and I was afraid of going around in circles. In retrospect, the bass could have used a few more dB. Thanks. 

11 hours ago, Larry T. said:

excellent piece with the lead guitar being outstanding.....was that tapping around the 3:00 mark??  🎸🎼🥁🔊

there is a piece of music you might find interesting on You Tube by a group called Farmer's Market called "Slav to the Rhythm", about 7:14 long...it's pretty much jazz fusion but with heavy lyrical musicality incorporated....the guitars come in around the 4:00 mark cheers!!!!

Thank you. Yes it is tapping. I'll check that music out when I get home. It sounds interesting.