joni mitchell's at it now

pwal³

Here we have the same folks in another  political thread angry at artists pulling their art from multi billion dollar company as if it's challenging that corporation's free speech rights as well as challenging the rights of their misinformation agent that they just paid $100 million. The last thread even contained a racist term against Asians that the moderator completely missed. 

So the argument here is that supporting a $16 billion dollar net worth corporation and their $100 million misinformation host that literally profit from spreading false information that has killed people-- including people I've befriended-- is somehow supporting free speech or artistry. I sincerely wish there was a way that we could have an intelligent conversation about this rather than you guys simply engaging in group think you've adopted from the extremist manipulative  celebrities spreading misinformation and attacking anyone who doesn't think exactly like you. People are dying who believe the kind of misinformation Rogan is spreading. A friend of mine lost his brother only several weeks ago over this stuff and there was no way to persuade him. The culture wars and the misinformation only benefits (profits) the billionaires who own propaganda media and their employees who spread that misinformation. They've persuaded you to firmly stick to these positions they've told you to hold.  It's very obvious how you've been incredibly influenced by these outlets. But they're lying to you. They're manipulating you and it can cost you both friendships, joy and your life. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Wibbles said:

That's part of the problem - it's not a political issue, it's a public health issue.

Unfortunately,  their spiritual leader made it a political issue and once he tells them what to think,  there's no way for them to hear anything else. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1