Exclusive 25% off Acon Digital Acoustica Premium and Standard

Time+Space

Acoustica Premium is excellent. It loads quicker than any other audio app I own. Great UI. I bought it to replace SpectraLayers and was surprised at everything else that came with it. Acon Digital's Restoration Suite is included. No need to deal with iZotope RX (I've had trouble with two different iZotope products not being scanned successfully by plugin scanners, so uninstalled both). About the only Acon Digital add-on NOT included is their DeVerberate plugin.

If you do any spoken audio recording, Acoustica becomes very useful.

I started with Standard. Liked it so much that I uninstalled SpectraLayers and purchased the full-price upgrade to Premium. No regrets. I don't recall Acon Digital ever doing a sale of this magnitude themselves, so this is a great deal.

A nice "hidden" feature is that the Acoustica dev is very responsive!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I second that.

I've got the latest Acoustica Standard 7 which comes with some fantastic tools for cleaning audio. And the loading time is simply amazing.

Anyone who remembers using (and loving) Cool Edit Pro, will adore this.

Edited by Philip G Hunt
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Couldn't agree more, an excellent audio editor and more, with Premium you get a whole lot for your money, with the additional plugins.

I already had RX and bought Acoustica Premium after demoing it, as I found it better and faster than iZotope RX for somethings.

Plus developer is helpful too.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

Thought there was a bit of DeJa'Vu here.  Thanks to a post reaction in this thread, I was reminded this was available for $119 on a Black Friday sale. Since I have both RX & SL, the need is really just a want so, I'll wait.  Thanks @ZincT  (wife is happy)  😅

Lol! I was searching through various Acoustica Premium threads to see what the price has been recently (BF, Christmas etc), but it seems I "liked" the old thread instead of the new one by mistake. Glad it had positive repercussions for you Fwrend 👍 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

Lol! I was searching through various Acoustica Premium threads to see what the price has been recently (BF, Christmas etc), but it seems I "liked" the old thread instead of the new one by mistake. Glad it had positive repercussions for you Fwrend 👍 

I forgot about the BF sale. About the same price. It's still worth it. A fine bit of software, it is. [Just watched the latest episode of Boba Fett with Grogu and the Mandalorian; stuck on Yoda-speak 🤣]

Edited by John Maar
  • Haha 2