Softube Tape & Tape Echoes

cclarry

48 hours only: saturation supreme

The warm cohesion of Tape. The glitchy, distorted delay of Tape Echoes. And the instant lo-fi vibes of Dirty Tape. They don't call us the Swedish distortion masters for nothing. Right now, get Tape and Tape Echoes for under $50 and Dirty Tape complimentary. Only for a limited time.

Save up to 60% on Tape and Tape Echoes

Purchase in the next 48 hours to get Tape at an exclusive price of $39 (reg. $99) and Tape Echoes for only $49 (reg. $99). And don't forget to get your complimentary edition of Dirty Tape before January 31st, 2022.

Scoop up superb saturation for less

Offer valid January 28th – January 30th, 2022. Prices, shown here in USD, may vary in other currencies.

https://www.softube.com/unlockable-offers

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ChazEd said:

If you login and have Dirty Tape in your account, you can upgrade it to Tape Echoes for USD$29,00.

Excelent deal if you ask me.

Not working for me - I'm logged in and have the Dirty Tape, but I'm seeing Tape Echos for $49 in the cart...

Never mind, I had to actually read the webpage and scroll to the bottom to see the "upgrade" price.

Now a REAL deal would be BOTH of these for $29.   I'd buy them in a heartbeat...

Edited by mibby
  • Great Idea 1

Watching the demo reminded me of Time Has Come Today's use of delay echo (Chambers Brothers).  Starting 2/3 of the way down: 

Rubinson and Catero did some pre-production before tape started rolling, knowing that the middle part of the song could become a sonic playground for them, but there was no rehearsal per se, and when they launched into the song, all the band members wearing headphones, they had no idea what was about to happen. As the song unfolded, Rubinson and Catero started messing with reverb and echo, creating hallucinatory effects.

Edited by User 905133
to add a snippet of a quote from The Chambers Brothers article.